Bionicle Revolution

Y’know, I was excited for the movie to be finished. Now we know it was just a childish, whiny piece of Solek about how much he hates God and the Technic building system.
It seemed like a few sequences of sex, language and violence were shoehorned into a short story written by a child.
The commercials at least seemed good.

3 Likes

Having heard all this, I really should read the script. Anyone know where I could find a copy?

1 Like

No idea… tho if you have the time the TTV dramatic reading is totally worth the listen IMO.

5 Likes

It is on William Furno’s Deviantart page.

2 Likes

Could you give me a link?

1 Like

Here you go:
https://■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■-729555926

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Welp… stinks to find out why, everything just vanished… especially why it did and what exactly it meant was missed… Happy on that part at least!

######'Effin ‘ell. All I wanted to do was see something animated, can’t believe I got m’ hopes up for this…

Edited for language - Cocoa

1 Like

After reading the script for the movie, I’m kinda exited to see how Satalite City turns out considering that he seems much more passionate about this project than he did about BR.

1 Like

You know, quick question and all, but if one (hypothetically) had all of the trailers for revolution, would anyone be interested in seeming them re-uploaded?

===============

For anyone wondering, I have done just so!

Here’s the topic: Bionicle revolution trailers

3 Likes

wait what

7 Likes

I was actually looking foward to Revolution.

What do you mean by “few sequences of sex”?

1 Like

It wasn’t in the TTV dramatic reading; I think it was a scene which didn’t include Bio-Hero, and as such the leaker didn’t have access to anything of that sort. I assume this is why at one point the script seems to skip suddenly from relative peace to a battle.

2 Likes

That would have been the most uncomfortable thing to watch; wow🙄

3 Likes

Well yeah, it wasn’t in that script…but how does Mavrah know that? Does he have some piece of the script we don’t?

1 Like

TTV seemed to think so during their read through. It might have just been an allusion, but as I recall it was part of the inspiration to put the warning banner up. I might be wrong, but if you’re 18+, listen to the read-through; you’ll hear the cast reacting to it.

1 Like

ahem

23 Likes

Very much reviving a topic that’s been dead for 3 years old, but I’m having fun sharing this.

I went through the 13 minute trailer supercut video and decided to tease the original Snyder Cut trailer by assembling different BR trailers in 4:3.

…My own work got me hyped for something that will never be. Maybe we’ve got to Restore the Failsafe42verse…

7 Likes

Im extremely happy we didnt get this. Jesus.
What a colossal dissapointment.

Eugh.