Bionicle Roleplay: The Brotherhood of the Makuta

Tavar points to his back “does this water tank make me look fat? also we need info on the escapee loyalist”

2 Likes

ugh. one of the FUNNY ones…

“SHAMSEL!”

Claps twice

a red figure, resembling a matoran floats out of the office

Sachel: “Shamsel, show them where the information about… about… about whatever they wanted is.”

The red figure speaks

Shamsel- “Yes. Right this way, sir.”

The red, disfigured matoran proceeds to lead Tavar upstairs

Shamsel- “So, who’re ya looking up information on?”

1 Like

“any surviving loyalist who has any affiliation with stelt” i wonder what this matoran would taste like “also what do you think, does my water tank make my look overweight? i’m trying to decide if i should go for a smaller version.”

1 Like

Shamsel- “Stelt loyalists should be down this aisle. As for water tanks, you’re fine.”

1 Like

“ah good, as for your opinion on the tank thank you” Tavar begins to walk down the aisle “hm, let’s see”

1 Like

“holler if you need assistance”

hovers back down to the office

1 Like

OOC: It’s an escaped Miserix supporter. - Stelt is just an island.

IC: The group finds a record about certain Makuta. He appears to be one that disappeared to offer his services to Steltan nobles as a creator of exotic beasts for gladiatorial combat after most of Miserix’s supporters died. - Despite being a single Makuta, he is affiliated with many sources and has access to resources equal to the resources of the Brotherhood.

2 Likes

“Now I see why we needed that battalion.” “We depart for stelt immediately.”

Kovlaw headed out of the room. He had silently absorbed the info they spoke about though it wasn’t like it was useful at all; he could easily take on any rogue.

1 Like

Ircisk walks up behind him and asks ," What are you doing?"

@Ace @King_Ved @Khalsa721 @Leoxandar @Spawnfromtwitter
“We are departing. I want an airship with that rahkshi battalion on it asap.” @Sammythekat “Thank you for your aid shamsel. I hope your search for your lost records goes well.” Dalix starts walking out of the library.

3 Likes

OOC:

IC:

Not too long after, an airship of sufficient size is prepared for the Makuta and their troops. - It is huge in proportions and it doesn’t seem like a slow one either. - Virtually, this thing is a flying base with everything from barracks to library, it is even hosting several laboratories.

1 Like

Sachel

hmm… Shamsel could take care of the library…

“Shamsel! hold down the library while i’m gone”

Shamsel- Where’re ya goin, boss?"

Sachel- “this little Stelt situation looks… interesting.”

Sachel proceeds to walk out of the library and eventually boards the airship

1 Like

The Airship contains all too many records from Destral. - The layout and stacking of the books fills Sachel with certain deja vu.

Soon, the Rahkshi would board the Airship too. - After such, they would compactly settle their slug-like bodies in the barracks, which had more than enough pods for each of them.

1 Like

continues to sort through the records

ugh. I need to ask Mutran for more matoran slaves.

wait a minute.

“HERE IT IS!”

Sachel finds that one lost record he’d been looking for. the man who previously owned the ship shall be in for one heck of a treat ones he’s found.

1 Like

Tavar looks at one of the rahkshi"so. How’s it going"

OOC: who, Tavar? He’s trying to talk to a random rahkshi

oh.

well then.

Dalix appears in the ship’s barracks, after checking to make sure the rahkshi are all secure he stares at tavar quizzically, “What are you doing?”

“I trying to strike up a conversation but they’re not very good at it”