BIONICLE Set # 8945: Solek, the worst G1 Bionicle Set

I noticed some of the points @Mesonak made during MakutaFest in there. XD Nice.

Never regret owning a set because it gets you more pieces, no matter how small.

With Playmobil on the other hand, that is another story

3 Likes

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Bionicle-2008-Phantoka-Matoran-of-Light-Solek-8945-instructions-/291539155879?hash=item43e1167ba7

who wouldnā€™t want poor solek

4 Likes

im on ebay now, huntin down solek

also

two wordsā€¦ good guy

8 Likes

What have you doneā€¦ Youā€™ve summonedā€¦

Him.

11 Likes

I actually think Solek doesnā€™t look that bad. Heā€™s got terrible functionality and a boring color scheme, but I love his mask and just thinks he looks overall cool. But thatā€™s just my opinion.

3 Likes

The mask is what makes it a good set

1 Like

I liked him

1 Like

apparently, you havenā€™t been in a French supermarket: in the toy aisle, there are ten feet long shelves FILLED with recent Playmobile (like, half the aisle, filled every month with Playmobile); but for lego, there are two year old Lego sets sprinkled randomly on half a shelf. (I kid you not, they still have three 2012 Lego star wars advent calendars). It makes me cry every time I see it. Also, after several years of rotting on the shelves, the Lego sets still cost more than full retail! (in France, stores donā€™t buy wholesale toys, so every store sells them at different prices)

2 Likes

Actually, Tanma has blue eyes in the '08 comics. Could have been a error the color guy made, though.

1 Like

color errors arent uncommon in the comics sadly

1 Like

Good guy, my good olā€™ friend!

Keep in mind that the scope is an attachment added to a mask. The Akaku doesnā€™t have that scope by itself; the user chooses to add it.

2 Likes

I like Solekā€™s maskā€¦ I even have it on an Ice Toa moc I made .3.

1 Like

i have video evidence to prove solek is not as bad as you all perceive him to be @Mesonak

1 Like

I believe this proves he is so bad he makes other sets fall apart

2 Likes

Skull Scorpio was g2, not g1. Plus, Solek is the worst because he is way to simple and canā€™t bend his knees and elbows.

The video doesnā€™t prove anything but the phantoka Kopaka is awesome, not Solek.

Do not double post. - Eljay

Solek isnā€™t even that bad.

This is back in 3 years ago, when everybody turn @Mesonak hating Solek into a meme/overuse joke.

ikr! Kopaka Phantokaā€™s mask looks more like Toa Nuju thanā€¦ the actual Turaga Nuju set.