Bionicle Set List! (2001-2015 and onward)

I shall update this when sets are revealed Yearly!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tjVEOFhN8FJHvJ9qpdmgKppUzSgkcYuRQADsEblbOtc/edit?usp=sharing
#It has been finished! (So far) Last update 3/4/2015.

9 Likes

Moved to the Bionicle Category -Nyran

I like this idea, as just a handy resource. I may pin it in the future, weā€™ll see how it goes.

Edit: Itā€™d be cooler, though, if you included set numbers as well, just to make it a more useful tool.

7 Likes

Thanks for creating this. It is quite useful.

No problem!

1 Like

ya gonna update this with the new summer wave?

2 Likes

You forgot turaga likan I n 2006 @Takua cause you put another bad/god guy as a duracell and so did the turaga but its okay @Azazel actullay yes because i wanted to make sure this was on the list you know helping the community

1 Like

I do not refer to him as Turaga Lhikan.
He is on the list, but with his actual name. Gold Good Guy.

2 Likes

Er no offence, but did this ā€˜helpā€™ with the ā€˜completionā€™ of this, orā€¦?

1 Like

heā€™s on there, but with his official name. Turaga Lhikan is a fan term that was only recently canonized.

3 Likes

2015 Summer sets maybe :confused:

MARCH 4, 2015
Added Summer 2015 sets and Hero Pack.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a bit late to the party but the Tahu NYCC mask should be under 2014, since thatā€™s when it was released.

1 Like

Thatā€™sā€¦ a very legitimate point. brickset.com does categorize it as a ā€œ2014ā€ product.

1 Like

Do you want a whole page just for the mask? Or do you guys want me to label it as 2014, but leave it in the 2015 page.

Letā€™s label it as 2014 but keep it on the 2015 page.

2 Likes

This is a video made by me and my brother and here are all the LEGO bionicle sets, from 2001 to 2016.
If there is a set i missed, tell me in the comments

4 Likes