Bionicle Sets That Never Happened

yes

But they don’t sell their quality toys there anymore.

McDonalds only sells garbage, and Lego doesn’t want to associate their actual products with McD’s skrub-tier toys.

3 Likes

True. Though those holographic cups were pretty neat.

3 Likes

i have three of them

What about a Tiribomba set? That’d be fantastic!

6 Likes

I’m still holding out for a Podu set.

2 Likes

This topic has made me realize just how much of a scrub I am when it comes to the Expanded BIONICLE Universe. I feel like I know next to nothing.

All three new mods just posted in quick succession. Do we get a cookie? :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

yes :cookie:
just one, you must all fight to the death for it.

5 Likes

I would have liked to see sets of the Barraki before they were mutated. In the story, Pridak was described as a “perfect physical specimen” during his prime, and I’ve always wondered how Lego would represent him in set form.

3 Likes

Why like this of course!

#OldJoke :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh man, I wonder what helmets/heads they would have had…

14 Likes

We could have had some interesting recolours if we had Fohrok.

7 Likes

Yeah.

1 Like

Mutated Brutaka…

4 Likes

Wow. Specific answer much. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey, that’s why I only use Twitter, not Facebook.

1 Like

But Twitter has a 140 character limit, not a 14 character one… :wink:

3 Likes

The best candidates for becoming sets in my eyes are:
Toa Helryx
Toa Nikila
The Barraki (in their real unmutated forms)
Toa Dume
Arthaka
the 4 other toa Hagah
and finally:
The mata nui robot

Although if i had to pick just one i would be torn between Nikila and Helryx. Krakua would be pretty cool too but we already got promotional artwork for him so we can build him ourselves anytime.

6 Likes

Wasn’t it once somewhere said Lariska was often mistaken for a Vortixx? But I totally would have liked to see a Lariska set too.

Artahka, Tuyet, Miserix (fan build doesn’t count), and perhaps a Blood Snail Burnak Eljay Canon-accurate Zaktan, highest piece count of any LEGO set ever! A non-fanbuild Catapult Scorpion. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Artakha, Helryx, Tuyet, Pre-Pit mutation Karzahni, Miserix, and the other 4 Toa Hagha would have been nice to see for various reasons. a G1 mask of creation and the Toa Hagha’s mask’s would have been excellent additions and I always wanted to see them in set form :confused:

-Star

4 Likes

they made a set of him in 2007

2 Likes

He said “Pre-Pit mutation Karzahni.” The set we got was mutated by the pit mutagens.

4 Likes