BIONICLE sob stories

About a year ago I got a very good deal in ebay with the toa metru, what I didn’t know was that vakama came with the disk of time and the golden vahi, the vahi always sat next to vakama, then it just simply vanished and I have never been able to find it

7 Likes

my Bionicle sob story is when was alot younger i took Jaller mari and his crab-pet in to story i lost the crab-pet right leg(onua claw/shredder claw)

lik this if u cry every tim :frowning:

3 Likes

…Where did that crab come from…and why do I care?

2 Likes

it never actually showed up in-story.

2 Likes

…I just had a theory.

what if the crab is a mutated version of Pewku’s cousin

4 Likes

[BIONICLEsector01][1]

It is it’s own species.
[1]: BIONICLEsector01

8 Likes

One time I bought Gali mistika.

19 Likes

I bought all 3 Toa Mistake-ahs.

15 Likes

I once went to a flea market where I found a MINT condition unopened Roodaka. Being the young ignorant kid that I was, I skipped out on the opportunity to get it…went to the same flea market a few weeks later, the Roodaka was GONE.

lik this if u cry every tim

22 Likes

I went to Walmart one time to get Oohronak because I thought he was cool. I went there and my mom offered to get me Toa Lihkan. I refused and ended up regretting it years later after Lihkan became one of my favorite characters.

i cri ery tim

14 Likes

4 Likes

I got a vakama metru. One week later the disk was gone

4 Likes

my cousin stole my onewa metru! :sob:

4 Likes

Did you have him flogged for that? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i didn’t figure it out until five years later when i found a burnt onewa mask in his room >.<

(he never bought onewa only the 2007 sets)

1 Like

Tear of his skin and bolt him to a tree.

11 Likes

i would

but my frail girly frame probably can’t do that.

2 Likes

In grade 2 my school was having this fare, and they had three bags of all the Toa Nuva, Bohrok, and even the Manas and Muaka and Kane-Ra. Being the ignorant and stupid child I was, I took my time to get there and some kid already bought it. I cried.

That was one of the darkest days that I’ll remember…

6 Likes

Once I decided I was going to take apart all of my Vakhii and rebuild them.I should’ve stopped at the first one. All of them, they all broke. Not the sockets, I would’ve preffered that. The baljoints attached to the Vakhi lower legs and Toa mata weapon arms had snapped right off, making them completely useless. ON ALL OF THEM :sob:

3 Likes

the vahki were really tough for me how did you break it

though i broke a CCBS protector body which given how i did it is kind of odd.

5 Likes