My Ignika got chewed up by my cat.
At least it was the silver one.

3 Likes

From now on, if you get mad, just BURN.

i’d be buyin way to much TAT to burn

maybe if i hada brown sofa

ashens references

5 Likes

looks like we’ve found some common ground.

2 Likes

I guess we have.

2 Likes

Sorry, old post here, bringing up bad memories… But a single question.

1: …Whom… in the right mind looks at a BIONICLE set, a COLLECTION of them none-the-less, and thinks “that should go in the garbage!” Especially when they belong to THEIR FREAKING CHILD?! For all she knew, you had no space for them and only left them there temporarily, having every intention to pick them up at some point. What right did she feel she had to throw so many sets away like they were shredded paper!!!

That’s seriously so unforgivable, and it’s enraging to know it happened to you, and to such loved BIONICLE sets. I seriously hope someone found those sets in the trash and gave them good homes so they didn’t just get crushed down or burned.

6 Likes

my sob story is a thing you would normaly hear at the enterance of the salty splatoon.
it goes like follows, i was born in 2002, and my first encounter with bionicle was at herofactory 2.0… AND I LIKED IT

(that means herofactory)

5 Likes

I have tahu 2001. I lost his left hand. His mask was viciously chewed up by my dog. Now it looks like someone took makuta 2001’s mask and painted it red.

Oh well

5 Likes

…Buying Solek…

4 Likes

you could always paint it to look like the infected hau.

5 Likes

That’s not all that bad.

I lost Turaga Dume’s mask.Turaga Dume’s.

so sad…

Pieces that I have lost or broken throughout the years that I can list off the top of my head:

• Broke the axle(s) on both of Thok’s feet
  • Lost Thok’s spine
  • Broke the axle on Thok’s weapon
  • Lost Numerous technic pieces from Axonn
  • Lost a number of Zamor spheres and Matoro’s Zamor Sphere ball holder
  • Broke the axle on Matoro’s ice sword
  • Lost Matoro Mahri’s Twin Cutters
  • Broke the axles on Pridak’s blades
  • Lost Mantax’s tail and “seaweed” piece on his upper arm
  • Lost Antroz’s mask
  • Broke all of Radiak’s limbs and a number of other Av-Matoran/Agori limbs
  • Broke a number on miscellaneous joints (esp. lime) and technic connectors
2 Likes

On May 31st (my birthday), 2014, I decided that I had grown too old to keep my childhood toys (BIONICLE)–and, since the story was dead, I decided that it was time to “let go”. So, as my family was having a garage sale, I put my entire BIONICLE bin outside.

I ended up selling a collection of over 30 canister sets, a few titans, and a few HF sets (including the HF Dropship), for a grand total of…

…$80. Yep, a whole bunch of great sets for only $80.

When BIONICLE came back, I wanted to kill myself cry.

10 Likes

MONSTER
BEAST

BURN
BUUURN

9 Likes

i dropped my hahli mahri . .

every lime piece cracked

8 Likes

My greatest tragedy was I let my parents pack up my lego sets when I was a kid when I moved to the house I currently live in. A lot of my great condition sets have parts missing and broken, including a lot of my bionicle sets (all my piraka and inika sets, my two toa hordika sets, several visorak, broken playsets with missing parts, a 2003 makuta titan that’s broken and missing parts, etc, etc, etc…) I’m still trying to track down replacement parts for a lot of my older sets to rebuild them -_-

3 Likes

and then exploded into a tiny mushroom cloud.

8 Likes