BIONICLE sob stories

Once I showed one of my friends my “lucky” krana Bo… He thought it was an eraser. :frowning:

8 Likes

So he yanked it out of your hand and used it to erase something? What was the damage?

Vamprah was my first set, got it when I was in 1st or second grade. One day I decided it would be a good idea to throw him and then the neck on his head snapped. 8 years and I still haven’t replaced it. (Cuz i’m lazy)

5 Likes

My friend has the rare Yellow and the Light Blue Gali Mata masks, but he wont sell them, even tho he constantly sits on the box where he stores his random LEGO parts, seemingly being useless at his hands.

6 Likes

He asked to hold it so I let him… Then he tried to erase something furiously… Then there was no top…

3 Likes

After I left for college I left my bionicle sets at my parents house and after a few months of school I got a apartment so I went back for my stuff and…here it comes…all of them were gone!! My parents gave them away or thew them away. I cried for hours upon hours :cry:

7 Likes

What a bunch of clods, LEGOs arent cheap, how dare they give them away without your consent?

8 Likes

Giving them away is one thing…but THROWING THEM AWAY? My teeth are clenching just thinking about that.

Actually?

1 Like

I would. As a loss of something you hold dear, and as a financial loss of something potentially money worth.

4 Likes

I got Bitil when I was 8. He had no mask. Basically my Bitil had the stupidest face ever. That’s about the sobbiest story I can think of.

Other not really sob stories include:
-Breaking 1/3 of my red axle collection in half by accident
-Getting a Stars foot permanently stuck to a technic piece I intended to use
-Accidentally snapping a metru head’s neck to bits
-Losing my zamor spheres. I have recovered one.
-Scratching some wood off the living room floor using Lewa’s sword… somehow

2 Likes

My mother thought them as junk so she threw some away

No but I did actually cry

They thought I didn’t want them anymore and that I was too old (I was 19 at the time) so that was their solution

5 Likes

The moment when you are searching your youtube stuff and stumble across a message from BZPower saying you won Skull Slicer from a raffle…6 months ago (omg, why, WHY, WHY DIDNT I SEE THIS MESSAGE).

15 Likes

It wasn’t meant to be…someone else must’ve needed it much more than you…it was destiny.

Bull clod your destiny! I wish I never got the message in the first place. Now It will forever torment me and I cant delete it!

DANG YOU SKULL SLICER, DANG YOU!

10 Likes

My Jala Mask got crushed by a car.

8 Likes

I know it’s not Jaller’s Hau but whatever

14 Likes

Exactly.

I had a few recoloured 2001 Kanohi when I was young, and my “friend” Kieran stole them all. I had an orange noble Mahiki, and a white Hau, which was pretty important to me at the time. Also around that time, my dog chewed up my blue noble Huna from Macku. My sister laughed at me. I smacked her. I got in trouble.

10 Likes

Dang that hurts. Sorry dude.

Once I took my Tahu Mata and a vahi with me on a camping trip… To this day I have never found that vahi
Also I lost my whenua metru mask and I lost one of ehlek’s eyes when I was in prep :sob:

4 Likes