BIONICLE sob stories

When I got jaller inika I was so excited I built him immediately in the car, and several pieces slipped between the cracks. I would look through the car now, but it blew up. No joke (but that’s a tale for another time).

8 Likes
1 Like

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/my-sad-bionicle-story-comic/18476

Also, here’s another story. It was my birthday during the year of the Bionicle Mahri run. Surprisingly enough, I get the majority of the toas (except Kongu) as gifts. It was AMAZING! The most I got from a year of a Bionicle wave. But then it happen. It first started with Hahli, all of her lime green pieces, but soon one by one they had all their limbs broken. Except one. The only survivor durring that time was my first one, Matoro.

2 Likes

Ironic, facing to the fact he’s the only one that died. (Besides Jaller, but he came back to life)

2 Likes

I just remembered another super sob story
About a year of two after Bionicle ended, my mom sold the majority of my mocs in her friends garage sale. Now, not only am I missing a large chunks of my collection, I’m also missing pieces from several sets.

11 Likes

goodness.

2 Likes

I lost around half of Carapar’s pieces, including one of his scissor claws :sleepy: I thought they were the coolest thing ever at the time too.

2 Likes

so this is about my lego collection in general, not just bionicle.

so my mom hired a maid to clean the house, and my mom told me to clean my room. so i did, and put everything away rather messily, but it wasn’t on the floor. also, a while ago i began sorting my peices with the size sorter, and had 2 containers with the sorted pieces out, and the third one was put up. anyways i came home from school, to find that the things in my cubes had been thrown in such containers, contaminating the pureness of sorted pieces. i even had non lego things in the containers. i cried, and wanted to destroy some legos, bu didn’t.

But it doesn’t end there, oh no

so fast forward to the next friday, and i didn’t change a thing in my room so there was nothing to pick up. but i come home, and a maskless skull basher where Umarak should be, and skull scorpio standing on his tail, and various other things messed up. again, i was extremely frustrated.

hope you feel my frustration.

9 Likes

Once when I was a kid, I was playing with my Vahki near the car window and my hands slipped. The Vahki, was like SUCKED straight out the window. Luckily we stopped and I was able to go and get it, but without the loss of a lower leg and a Kanoka disk…

9 Likes

That’s why i never let my brother open the window when he’s playing in the car with his bonkles.

4 Likes

Please do not let him suffer the same mistake as me…

I still have that Vahki though

3 Likes

Did he get a new leg?

2 Likes

Yes, although its black… Not green like the other…

2 Likes

One fateful day in 2004 I found a Power Pack in a shop, but I didn’t know how rare they were so I didn’t buy it. :’(

My greatest regret.

9 Likes

My mom got rid of all my canisters. ALL of them. Even innocent Tarduk…

10 Likes

Mine was destroyed by a lawn mower. Head included.

5 Likes

So someone buys me the Skopio V1 or whatever for Christmas, right? I build it, I get halfway through, and… like literally half the pieces are gone. Just not there. I’m not even kidding. It’s not that I was missing 1 important element or something like that, but A LOT of pieces. Being the idiot I was, I returned it to the store. And got some Star Wars: The Clone Wars sets instead. Was it worth it?

NO.

I should have just told Lego- or simply got another one. But the fact that at the time I had only liked Bionicle for 3-4 years (found it in 2004-2005, never got a set until 2005, and didn’t follow until 2006.) I really didn’t know what to do.

5 Likes

Literally 89% of my G1 Bionicle bone pieces are cracked or broken

sadness

7 Likes

I know your pain. All my G1 bone pieces are broken. ALL of them. Every single one

How is that even possible. Like, BROKEN-broken? Or just cracks?

2 Likes