Bionicle Table of Elements

Plasma’s secondary colour is white.

I remember seeing this one a while back:

7 Likes

Oh, you’re right. I don’t know how I missed that.

Edit: Fixed it

Edit 2: @Hazash I checked bs01 and it says Kra- is the prefix.

Edit 3: @Voxumo According to the bionicle wiki, the earth tribe lived on bara magna until bota magna split off from it

So I looked at the Bionicle Wiki, and it’s whole page on the earth tribe seems to be made up. The only reference to an earth tribe on spherus magna is the fact the Iron Tribe’s placeholder name was the earth tribe until it’s element was decided by the story team.

Furthermore the Bionicle Wiki states

Over 100,000 years ago on Spherus Magna, the Great Beings selected a warrior from each of the eight tribes to become an Element Lord

However again this is made up information as we know for a fact the Iron Tribe never had an Elemental Lord, so even including Bionicle Wiki’s Fake Earth tribe, there wouldn’t be 8 elemental lords.

Simply put, the Earth Tribe never existed, and the Bionicle Wiki, or someone with editing privileges, is making up information.

I’d strongly suggest Biosector in the future, as it’s typically far more reliable, and has an active staff who tends to undo edits that are not based in verified information.

I tend to use both because biosector’s g2 info is outdated. I will fix the table soon. Thanks!

I tend to use Ov as a sand prefix.

This is pretty neat.

1 Like

Cobalt, oxygen, lithium, oxygen. Looks up the periodic symbols for each of these.

2 Likes

Front page! Whoot! Excuse me while I celebrate alone.

3 Likes

What does being on the front page mean anyway?

(and btw, I’ll fix the bara magna earth thing later today).

1 Like

That is absolutely Fan-brickin-Tastic.
I actually had a similar idea to make a table of all the colors that Bionicle parts come in, including all the old colors and new ones and every shade of every color. I might get working on that.

@Sushiyoda I approve of the chemistry pun. You might say I’m attracted to it.:wink:
Bismuth
Oxygen
Nickel
Chlorine
electron

Edited for Double Post - Waj

2 Likes

Something similar exists on bricklink, their color guide is what I used for this.

Cool, Awesome, Amazingtastic

1 Like

Dare I even say… Fantasticool!

2 Likes

Sorry I didn’t do it sooner. I removed earth from the bara magna section.

My ultimate goal is for this to be a resource to MOCers. Having it be accurate is the highest priority.

I want to share this too. Feel free to use it when talking about elements on the boards, or print out a version for MOCing.

7 Likes

Greg confirmed the Earth Tribes existence a long time ago. It’s canon, and so is the Element Lord of Earth.

2 Likes

BEST ELEMENT LIVES ON!

Oh, um, ok… Could you find where he said that?

If it’s true I can change it back on Monday. The file for the table is on a different computer.

1 Like

Here, he confirms their existence.

https://community.lego.com/t5/LEGO-General/Chat-with-Greg-Farshtey/td-p/6605180/highlight/true/page/329

And then he confirms that they had an Element Lord

https://community.lego.com/t5/LEGO-General/Chat-with-Greg-Farshtey/td-p/6605180/highlight/true/page/331

Edit: well, apparently, there’s a discussion now about whether this contradicts canon, due to references to “six tribes”, and whether the Earth Tribe contradicts this or not. So, supposedly, Greg is going to reveal a “dark history” that explains why no one mentions them.

Take that as you will

~W12~

Yeah… I’m more inclined to say this isn’t canon, since every material referencing the tribes of bara magna does not mention an Earth Tribe, or a element lord of earth. I can not imagine this “Dark History” is anywhere near dark enough that it would make sense.

Furthermore even if Greg did confirm this at somepoint, it holds the same validity as that wave of nonsense canonization that Boidoh went on with Greg awhile back. There comes a point where it’s clear greg is just saying “Yeah sure, whatever keeps you people from asking me more question. Stars are definitely made of cheese in Bionicle”

I mean the fact it contradicts established canon is proof enough that even greg doesn’t seem to care that much and/or is able to keep track of what is and isn’t canon anymore, because people just don’t stop asking for meaningless things to be canonized.

2 Likes