BIONICLE The Journey to One Speculation

Imagine how cool all those transparent pieces would look like in an adventure time animation style, but the animation it appears journey to one will use also looks cool

1 Like

They wouldn’t look cool for me, again this is getting off topic.
I’m sure there is a journey to one topic.

2 Likes

I wonder if kopaka will slip in 2016 or if he’ll fire his stud blaster the wrong way. Do umarak’s legs have any stability issues?

2 Likes

I want Gali to actually make bad jokes, and Onua to be a bit of a Snorlax.

1 Like

I mean this in the least-snarkiest way possible: I can’t tell if you’re joking or not.

3 Likes

Now that would be just naive from Kopaka. Kopaka is clumsy, not noobie.

Anyway, after watching Jangbricks review on Potato, I like him more than I initially did, if there is one thing that Jang does right is Posing them in actually cool ways.

1 Like

I hope bionicle’s netflix show ends up becoming kind of like adventure time where they have 11 minute episodes air each week

Why not 22 minutes? and that is not how netflix…works…

OMG so evil.

4 Likes

Having 11 minute episodes allow them to get a lot done in a certain time frame and that means less commercials when compared to a 22 minute tv show that’s split up like this( 7 minutes, then ads, 7 minutes then ads, 7 minutes). You could watch an entire 11 minute episode and not have to watch any ads through out the episode so that means you can see as much storyline/content as possible

1 Like

But there are no ads on Netflix…

3 Likes

I dont care about commercials. longer episodes would be preferred. I mean, if I had it my way the episodes would be 44 minutes long.

indeed/

3 Likes

I don’t use netflix, I watch things on youtube or on tv. Besides adventure time has a deep storyline and is super successful

Than again if they do end up making a show in CN it would be eh…because Ninjago gets loong episodes. And also don’t expect that for the moment, netflix original shows are released with all their respective episodes the same day.

Loneg episodes FTW, and watching ads is fun, you can make fun of the people that appear there on tv

1 Like

I hope the animation style would be like adventure time if bionicle ever got a show on cartoon network

I personally wouldn’t, the realistic textures suits better, and the style in the Netflix show is 11/10 god tier. Imo

Buut, we are gettign off topic, I think.

2 Likes

What if they lied to us and instead of 4 episodes we have 20. It just depends on if we support the show in the pilot episodes.

3 Likes

Yes, pilot episodes are there to test response and gain awareness.

Nope.

They may leave the story open-ended or give hints toward the future but I can assure you they do not write a full season of episode scripts before they can see the response to the pilot. At the most maybe one or two episodes, but 20? Ridiculous. Let’s look at Ninjago, which started as a piolt mini series. Their initial run completed an arc, and left some open ends. The standard pilot-test strategy. The show hit well with their intended audience, so more episodes were commissioned. However they didn’t start the series again until nearly a year later to promote the next year of toys.

Now I’m not sure how Lego is going to pace the episodes compared to the story. They could try to do the entire year in 4 episodes or perhaps 4 for the winter and later 4 for the summer. At this point though I don’t expect a fully fledged show until next year if JTO performs well.

1 Like

I find your lack of faith in me, disturbing.

I think it was already confirmed that there will be four 20 min episodes.

1 Like

I don’t know about the 20 minute runtime, but yes so far we only know there will be 4 episodes. I’m just wondering how much story ground they intend to cover in the first 4.

2 Likes