Bionicle: The return: S2 Ep.2: The path to doom

I almost forgot about this series. Let’s continue it!

Htes, Tavryn and Warter, the Matoran, were in the ship, in the main room.
Warter: We will couple with the main ship in 10 minutes. I recommend you to hide in the cargo room.
The two Toa of Stone went to the room. It was dark and they couldn’t see anything until Tavryn found a flashlight.
Tavryn: Let’s hope that this Matoran can be trust.
Htes: If he isn’t, we throw him from this ship.
Suddenly, the ship stoped, and then the Toa could hear how the little ship coupled with Iron Hawk’s ship. Htes open the door just enough to hear if somebody say something. Two Kra-Matorans entered in the main room, where Warter was trying to be as normal as possible. The Kra-Matorans had two guns.
Kra-Matoran 1: What happened with the rest of the crew?
Warter: All of them were captured by Toa Htes.
Kra-Matoran 1: He caught 6 armed Matorans alone?
Warter: Yes…?
The Kra-Matoran looked at him.
Kra-Matoran: OK. Let’s go and tell this too Iron Hawk.
The three Kra-Matorans went to the door where the last two came, and disappeared.
Tavryn: This is our chance!
Htes: OK.
The two Toa exit from the cargo room and went to the door. They entered in a hallway. They went to the first hall from right, where a door was guarded by 2 Kra-Matorans with staffs. Tavryn used her speed and kicked them before they could see her. Htes came to her, and both entered in the room. They saw a giant mane room, with a lot of screens where some Kra-Matorans were working. In the center of the room there was a big chair where Iron Hawk was standing. In front of him there was Warter, telling him about what happened on the island. Next to him there were the two Kra-Matorans with guns. Warter was lying Iron Hawk.
Tavryn: OK, Warter helps us. Let’s wait to see what is happening.
Htes, No, thank you!
Htes took his shot guns, this time with tranquilizers, and entered in the room, shooting the Matorans, leaving only Warter and Iron Hawk.
Iron Hawk: Ah, Toa! I was wondering when you will appear.
Tavryn (coming next to Htes): By Mata Nui….
Iron Hawk: Oh, now you are two.
Htes: Give up, Iron Hawk. Tell us where is Tahu!
Iron Hawk: Give up? Really? Why should I give up when…
Iron Hawk pressed a button from his throne and the throne started to shape ■■■■■, covering Iron Hawk in an orange plasma screen like window. The throne shape shifted into a little mech, with rocket launchers and bulky fists.
Iron Hawk: …I have the power?
Tarvryn: I don’t think your tranquilizers will work.
Htes: I know. Let’s use normal bullets.
Tavryn used her speed to attack Iron Hawk, but he caught her by her neck and threw her to Warter. Both felled on the floor. Htes started to shoot in the mech, but Iron Hawk was unharmed.
Iron Hawk: What are you gonna do now? Your weapons are useless. Here is no stone you can used to attack me. You are lost!
The mech jumped, trying to smash Htes, but he jumped just in time. Meanwhile, Warter was on his feet again, but Tavryn was not. Warter saw Htes trying to fight with Iron Hawk, and knew he needed to help him. He saw a Matoran sleeping. Next to him there was a spear. Warter took it and ran to the mech. Then it hit the mech with the spear in his back so hard that the whole mech felled on the ground, powerless. Iron Hawk succeed to exit from the mech, and tried to ran away, but Tavryn caught him by his neck.
Tavryn: You are not going anywhere.
Htes: Now, tell us, where is Tahu? At your boss, right? Where is he? Who is he?
Iron Hawk: You… Met him before!
Htes: Refresh my memory!
IH: My boss is Ignax!
Htes: No.
Tavryn: Who?
Htes: Ignax. It was Kulta’s big guy. When we defeated Kulta Ignax disappeared. We never met him before.
IH: He went to our island and hired us. Of course, we accepted.
Htes: Why Ignax want Tahu?
IH: He want to absorb his powers. Today at midnight he will do this, and he will be invincible! He will assemble an army made only from villains, and he will conquer Okoto! Maybe even the continent!
Htes: Tavryn?
Tavryn: Is 20: 59
Warter: It would take two to three hours to arrive on our island!
Htes: If you want to live, you will bring us to your island.
IH: And if I don’t want?
Htes: Then I swear I kill you. BRING US THERE!
IH: OK…OK….
Htes told Tavryn to put IH down. Then he went to a window and saw how the ship started to move above the oceans.
Htes (whispering): Don’t worry Tahu. I am coming to you.

Credits too:

• @yolo360nosescope for Htes
  • @Gringat for Tavryn
  • @TLhikan for Iron Hawk (his ship)
  • @Kikoa for Ignax (mentioned)