Bionicle: The Rewrite Trilogy

I was summoned here for some reason

Anyway, I like the idea, though I can’t imagine how much effort it will take for you to finish it… :confounded:

4 Likes

This is really epic. It’s one of the better fanfics I’ve read.

3 Likes

Blatantly summoning people because they’re cool and I want to beg for their opinions? What a perposterous accusation! /s

Thanks! And it’ll probably be a lot… I don’t see myself finishing this for at least six years, even if I manage to keep a weekly or bi-weekly update schedule.

Thank you very much!

4 Likes

#HOLY MATA FREAKING NUI! THIS IS FANTASTIC!

I wish I could right like you. This a million times better then all of the published books put together. Please, please, PLEASE wright another chapter! :smiley:

4 Likes

Nice introduction and Descriptive story.

1 Like

6 Likes

I know that feel. coughMoctopiccough. Probably because most users usually come here for socializing and don’t really plan or have the time to read in-depth fanfics.

Love your descriptive writing style. Really gets the readers to vividly visualize a setting and the characters.

Love this part.

Can’t wait for the Toa’s arrival.

4 Likes

Thanks!

There are a lot of people I wish I could write like, too.

Uh…

At the risk of sounding absurdly arrogant, and with all due respect to Greg, I guess this is at least in part one of the aims of the story. To be better at least, though “A million times better” is overdoing things a bit.

You’ve got it! :wink:

Indeed so. Admittedly I’ve been having some difficulty getting around to looking at some of the other fanfics on here, though once HF Mafia II ends, that may be alleviated somewhat.

I’m glad; that was the part I think I had the most difficult time with, trying to describe the biomechanical aspect without becoming muddled or just saying “biomechanical” outright. I’m glad it came out okay. :slight_smile:

Neither can I. :wink:

5 Likes

I had this song going through my head as I read.

The stage is set, now we need some players.

6 Likes

I had gotten offline because of dinner and other activities; I’m back now.

That… was epic. As I predicted. Except even better than I predicted.

Keep up the great work!

4 Likes

like, like, like, and like again. XD Looking forward to the next!

5 Likes

Forgot to say this; ENCOURAGEMENT!

4 Likes

Heh, I was surprised you’d even come back to this. I’m glad you thought of that though; it was what I had playing* on my Zune while writing it, and I wanted to convey that through the text.

Indeed so! One of those players is lying at the base of the cliffs; six more are, of course, on their way.

Thanks! I’m glad you like it, and I shall keep it up!

As am I! :smile:

Encouragement received! :smiley:

*Well, that and the Red Star theme from MNOG, on a two-song playlist on infinite repeat. Good stuff for atmosphere.

5 Likes

I was asleep, sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

the first part is great.

cannot wait to see the next

2 Likes

No worries, and thanks!

1 Like

Hey, well, sorry for being late and all to this. It’s a thing that happens with me whenever there’s a cool new topic.

Anyway, I have high hopes for this project. I read the first chapter, and it looks very promising.

Psst, if you ever need help writing something, I’d be willing to lend a hand

3 Likes

This is awesome :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sorry for not reading sooner. I’ve been real busy these last couple days. And great job!

Why? Are? You? SO? GOOOOOOOD!??

Are you sure you aren’t a famous author? You are too good for this to be your first rodeo.

It’s fantastic!

No worries. :wink:

Thanks!

Sure thing; I’ll let you know. :slight_smile:

Lots of practice and analyzing how other people do it. Also, description.

Wish I could say I am, but while I’ve written quite a lot, none of it has been published yet. I’m working on fixing that.

3 Likes