Bionicle Vehicle Topic

The only vehicles I have ever gotten are Boxor and Toa Ignika’s board thing… But that was taken apart years ago

So I guess I gotta go with Boxor…

Were? They still are! lulz

2 Likes

The only vehicle i got was the Boxor. It’s pretty great.

One of the only vehicles I didn’t get was the Boxor.

1 Like

The only vehicle that I got was the Boxor. I would love to have the Axalara, but as others have stated, it’s a bit too pricey to justify taking out of my savings to buy, at least not until I get a new job.

4 Likes

Transportation vehicles, eh? I have the Boxor (random freebie when I bought an Exo Toa on eBay), the Jetrax (blue), the Axalara, the Thornatus, and the Kaxium. I remember I almost got the Scopio when it was on clearance, but I didnt…I don’t know why.

1 Like

I’ve got Lesovikk’s sea sled and Toa Ignika’s skyboard. They’re both on the lower end size-wise but I find them to be very neat nonetheless.

It appears I’m not the only one who always wanted the Axalera. Man, that thing looks awesome.

I wonder if we’re gonna be getting any vehicles in BIONICLE G2.

4 Likes

The only vehicles I don’t have are the Boxor, the Axalara, the Jetrax (yellow), Mazeka’s Swamp Strider, and Vultraz’s sky fighter thingy.

1 Like

it is awesome

but these 2 are pretty awesome too

13 Likes

no yellow jettrax? filthy casual!

8 Likes

oh man I’m sorry, let me just swap out blue pieces of plastic for yellow pieces of plastic, also do you have the yellow jetrax? (I’m actually curious)

what was the point of turning the jetrax yellow? Antroz pulled out a random rock and it turned the thing yellow so lego could sell a rare recolor right?

#####no
but I do have karzani and 08 Takanuva!

2 Likes

OH THE HYPOCRISY!

I have them too ya skroob /s

2 Likes

that was a rare set?

No. Mazeka’s Swamp Strider was, though.

a bunch people on the boards seem to be jealous about any one who has it.

then why did he bring it up…

My '08 Takanuva’s instructions were extremely messed up. It showed only the first three steps for his body, the steps for the same leg twice, and the steps for the same arms one and a half times. I had to guess at how it went together from the pictures, assembled it successfully, then realized that the instructions were on Lego.com.

Did I ever print them off?

No.

topic derailment in progress; get back to vehicles

3 Likes

I’m not jealous. I’m Batman.

*'02’s boxor Also the Jetrax was the coolest looking (i never had an actual vehicle from bionicle)

1 Like

What we need for 2015 vehicles, is something like Pohatu’s Desert Duster

(Not mine, obviously)

12 Likes