Biovival Discussion (aka Christian Faber's mysterious project)

Aw, that’s disappointing. I really need to catch back up with the podcasts.

1 Like

It’s only because of the contest poll. 14B2020 has nothing to do with our decision to suspend an April Fools prank this year.

@Sabretooth We announced this on Twitter.

5 Likes

Unless that’s the prank… :eyes:

One day till we find out if Faber’s been up to something! Should be interesting.

4 Likes

Hey um,

Just wanted to chime in and say that Faber never promised giving any sort of major reveal tomorrow. Evidence seems to hint towards April 1st but nothing definite has been stated, so please don’t get your hopes up for Faber to do something he’s never actually said he’s going to do.

With that being said, please do expect people to take the opportunity to make fake reveals for giggles.

7 Likes

So, if not on April 1, when will it most likely happen?

1 Like

How about when Faber decides it to happen?

I just told you, there’s no factual statement pointing towards a date. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in ten months, but nothing saying one way or the other for absolute certain. I’m not Faber so I can’t give you an exact day and time, and if I did know I wouldn’t say it anyway - takes all the fun out of having a reveal.

4 Likes

I wanna add to this: the whole thing got started on April 1st last year. While it kinda seems fitting for Faber to show his hand on the anniversary of the project’s reveal, we don’t know what he’s planning to do or how much sense it makes to execute it one way or the other.

4 Likes

My prediction? Faber will probably get loads of hate mail from angry fans if April 1 happens and nothing is announced or Faber drops something that wasn’t what everyone were hoping for.

4 Likes

That’s going to happen no matter what Faber does.

7 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-adsVzJ4Ww/

Welp, here’s that date and time for ya.

And yes, this is off his official insta in case you want to factcheck me, I sure didn’t believe it when I first saw it: https://www.instagram.com/fabframes/

9 Likes

Is CET a timezone? Because then “20.20” could be the time he’s going to release whatever it is; 8:20 in the evening for what I would assume would be his home time zone.

2 Likes

Yup, Central European Time (GMT+1), i.e. the timezone Denmark is in :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Here is what I fully expect tomorrow:

Thank you all for an amazing year as we have forged this new vessel of creativity. I’m happy to announce that we are ready to set sail on the shining blue waves of passion! With the support of you all, I’m confident that our maiden voyage will end with our canister falling ashore on the sandy beach of dreams, ready to take root and grow into something beautiful. This era we live in is brimming with challenges, all of which our biological chronicle is ready and willing to tackle. As nature rebels, our chronicle begins, as Bionic machines fight for their place in the twisting landscape of our world. B will be 3 if we all b3li3v3! Watch this space. #14B2021

Also, what in the world is he doing using the coronavirus symbol? I’m ready to rake him over the coals for that, depending on the context.

12 Likes

Holy cow that’s perfect! Sounds just like everything he’s said.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what he’s got in store tomorrow. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is it possible he has the virus?

Faber was the one who likened the Toa canisters to the pills he had to take, and they came to deal with a virus in G1. Perhaps this new virus has influenced 3ion in some way.

That’s the most logical explanation i can come up with.

5 Likes

Honestly, yeah. :confused:

2 Likes

Perhaps. This has happened quite late in the day for the project though.

5 Likes

Don’t jinx it, you fool!

2 Likes

Because health and caring for the planet and symbolic metaphor for what we’re fighting, which is all disease and environmental decay.

I’ll fan the coals, but seeing as you already quoted verbatim what’s likely to occur, you’ll have to do the dragging.

Sheesh, he could have chosen a less low-effort coronavirus stamp; the one he’s got is almost identical to the ones from this basic image search:

6 Likes