Blackheart

This is a revamp of an older MOC of mine, he in inspired by Gundam and Grimlock from TF4. Enjoy!

NAME: Blackheart.
RACE: robot.
PERSONALITY: none.
BIO: none.

Cya!

24 Likes

So that’s what happened to them :smirk:

Anyways, looks great! Most gaps are well filled out and seems to still retain articulation.

3 Likes

We need to have a talk out back.
/s

Other than that LARGE /s issue this a really cool moc.

2 Likes

Yeap…he can pose really well! Thanks!

I liked the look of him. Thanks!

1 Like

I bet he loves to do those Squatz. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In all seriousness, he looks Great!

2 Likes

Can I just say, the color scheme on this MOC (black bones, all white armor) makes this look a heck of a lot better than your other MOCs. Would suggest trying to find a way to bulk up the arms or shorten them, they look kinda skinny.

1 Like

At first I liked it a lot. It had a lot of character.
But then when I noticed the legs and how long they where and I saw it from the side and it started falling apart.

Recommendations:
Make the legs A LOT shorter. The MOC looks big and chunky so shorter stubbier legs would fit way better.
Either get rid of those “skirts” or change them so they’re closer into the body.

2 Likes

Isn’t there a Ghostrider Villain named BlackHeart?

1 Like

Great Job! I love the way you used all the hero factory torsos as armour, also I love when people make cyclops (cause they look like daleks!) I think you did an awesome job!
I rate it 8/10 because his legs look a bit awkward, I would make me beefier and use Stormer XL’s (from breakout) feet.

2 Likes

@Hawkflight Thank you! and I will try to do that.

@StudentScissors The length of the legs is something that I like myself, but will try to make them thicker.

@Whaddon I would never know.

@Plural Thanks!

@RedHuna101 Noted, Thanks!

1 Like

I love how amazingly beefy his torso is

1 Like

So do I. he is meant to look like he has a beefy chestplate with slightly armored legs so he can move around. Thanks!

I love that small head. =p

Oh yeah, I like the rest of the MOC as well.

1 Like

It is not meant to be huge, why should it be?

1 Like

redheart* :wink:
looks great

2 Likes

His name refers to the fact he is soulless.

Thanks!

That is awesome! Even if the back could use more armor, and the arms look too small.
#11/13

1 Like

Thanks man! I will do that…maybe.

1 Like

It looks kind of like something from portal.

1 Like

Dang RaptorTalon. I’m loving this. The CCBS armor covering is super substantial and complete, and the very unique torso is amazing as well. The thighs seem a smidge awkward, but it’s no big deal. Splendid work!

1 Like