Blattarax moc (new version)

Here is a new version of Blattarax. It’s taken so long but I’m happy with the results. Its got an ab crunch and waist swivel along with the usual articulation. Enjoy!

First version

Second version

98 Likes

This guy just looks too tough, I also really like the four legged look.

2 Likes

Very cool! I think the newest version looks the best. I really like the usage of Purple. Plus, the addition of an extra pair of legs makes for a more unique look. Not to mention how massive it must be. I personally don’t see much that should be changed.
Nice work!

2 Likes

Astounding and outstanding as usual!
You managed to capture very organic shapes and keep the build very consistent throughout the entire creation, which is even more impressive on such a large moc. The only things I can see being better are the upper legs which, as they are, seem much less organic than the rest of the build. I love the head design and the shaping on the torso you managed to pull off!
Great job!

I’d like to express what I like about this moc more, but describing everything I like would require me to write multiple paragraphs, which is a bit excessive.

2 Likes

Its evolving.

5 Likes

Ohh, that’s creepy man! The detailing is immense though, you nailed the consistency!

2 Likes

I love purple!

1 Like

Looks like the Predator had a kid with a centaur.

1 Like

damnnn it looks so much better now

1 Like

Kinda looks like an Insect version of the Eva Unit 01

2 Likes

Stunning!

1 Like

Purple plus great detailing? What’s not to love?

2 Likes

Reminds me of the zerg. How long did it take to build this masterpiece?

1 Like

My dude! This is crazy good!!

1 Like

Is there anything this man can’t do? Incredible work man, can’t wait to see this thing in person

1 Like

This is how you do large MOCs correctly!

1 Like

Getting a men in black feel from this guy! Really good to see you work on this moc! I loved the design of the head on the original but this is just so much better! Great job!

2 Likes

About a month, i kept running into problems

1 Like

Is this Lego?

1 Like

It sure is buddy

1 Like