Board/Card Games!

Ok let’s be real here only one of these three boxes has deadly laser guns. All have ridiculous melee weapons

1 Like

But only one will reveal your devotion to Sigmar.

2 Likes

Digimon card is lowkey really good. Still in my digimon phase

1 Like

I’m sold

On the official packages for the game it says board game, unless it was for something else that was released by Wizards of the Coast.

2 Likes

Spicy uno anyone?

1 Like

What’s that?

You don’t know what UNO is?

1 Like

No, I know what UNO is, I’m wondering what this “Spicy” version entails.

I think it’s just an adjective

2 Likes

It’s uno with a few extra rules. It’s great. Nobody but youth groups play it though :joy:

1 Like

I’ve competitively been playing a game called Star Wars Imperial Assault for 3 years. It’s a grid-based game based on taking on the Galactic Empire as a squad of Rebels. The competition lies in the skirmish game mode, where two armies face eachother. I mostly play a Jabba’s Entourage like list.
I also made my own card game called Bunkibinibo!! (yes the exclamation points are just part of the name). Have you ever wanted to fight a house that floats between the fibres of reality as a bean god? Well you can.
It’s possible I can make digital cards and post them online for people to print out at some point.

1 Like

oh man… I play WAY to many. From Axis and Allies, to card games like Keyforge and PCTG

1 Like

One of my favorite card games is also the one I’ve seen talked about the least: It’s called “1000 Blank White Cards.” Has anyone else here heard of it?

Also, while I haven’t played it yet(and I don’t even think it’s out yet,) the card game “Muffin Time” looks fun.

4 Likes

Sounds vaguely familiar.

1 Like

Basically, it’s more a ruleset than a game. You make the cards as part of the game(with certain guidelines), and then play against other players using the deck you made out of index cards.

2 Likes

That sounds kinda neat. How does it keep things equal? And how much does it cost?

1 Like

That’s up to you and who you play with.

About the price of a pack of index cards and time enough to watch this video on the rules

2 Likes

Ah okay. I just looked it up, and I’m not sure it’s the game for me. I like structure too much.

On a different note, I’ve recently purchased a pair of Bohrok Swarm decks, and they should be here by Saturday!

2 Likes

Anybody play spicy uno or Dutch blitz?

1 Like

What’s spicy uno?

1 Like