Boards Beatdown!

So its a sword fight you want? Alright then. (Transforming sound)

1 Like

Just because it’s a Dinobot doesn’t mean it’s sword will cut through anything.

Only one man can cut through anything.

obscure toku reference

3 Likes

I don’t need it to cut through anything. I just need it to cut through him, and I think a broadsword three times his size will do the job nicely.

Wouldn’t a blunt blade actually cause a disadvantage?

Also, don’t give any of that heated blade crap, it’d burn the user immediately :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I didn’t know it was a heated blade. But the thing is, it doesn’t matter what kind of super duper power armor you’re wearing, when a several thousand pound sword comes down on you, you will get crushed like a tin can.

or you can just dodge because several thousand pound swords aren’t exactly known for being quickly swung, no matter which Cybertronian is swinging it

3 Likes

Yes that is true as long as you can hit him. The bigger and heavier you are the slower your movements will be.

3 Likes

Alright. I’ll take that. Though he can get some speed in dino mode, I will except that. But in order to win, I still need to be beaten.

Yes, but then his arms are literally nonexistent.

In which case the entire point of having a several thousand pound sword is completely useless.

2 Likes

Then it just comes back to this if you’re in Dino mode.

2 Likes

Alright, so I don’t know much about War-hammer, so what kind of sword his he packing exactly?

Not to mention, even though biting him brings me closer to his sword, but I’m still biting him. He would get crushed by razor sharp teeth made of a super strong alien metal, coming down on him with several hundred times the bite force of an actual T.rex, which mind you, is 12,800 pounds!

#CAN SOMEBODY JUST DECIDE WHO WON?
(remember, boards beatdowns aren’t all about who has the better gear)

1 Like

We’re working on that. I think we’re getting close.

Imagine a lightsaber.
Now imagine it is bigger, sharper, and involves more lightning.
And can cut through almost anything.

2 Likes

RIPPP

Alrighty

King wins in a surprise upset because it’s 2016

I challenge @Plural

The setting: a Lego factory

My equipment: a Sonic Screwdriver

6 Likes

Was that really a surprise?
######git rekt

1 Like

Yes.Yes it was. Or maybe it wasn’t, 'cause I never win these things… ever. :expressionless:

1 Like

Lemme fix this:

3 Likes

@Plural wins because he built a wall around himself with the practically infinite supply of Lego, leaving @John_Smith to be unable to reach plural and eventually starving to death

4 Likes

You wins because of Sonic Screwdriver

I challenge: @EvilLobsterKing

Our Area: LOD’s Swamp Fortress

Our Theme: EPIC CLASSICAL MUSIC!

1 Like