Boba Fett: A Star Wars Story

Ooo what if it’s about Boba hating the first order, and going back to crime lords and stuff, and he’s like stopping a ■■■■■■■■ of something

Why would he hare The First Order? That really wouldn’t make sense.

Because if boba wants justice, their over-cruelty would make him mad

I don’t know if this is canon or not, but I read somewhere that Boba Fett prefers to work for the side he thinks will last, so that he can have a returning buyer. He thought that would be the Empire, and during the Galactic Civil War, came to regret his desicion. Maybe he doesn’t want to make that mistake again.

1 Like

At least a Boba Fett recast won’t be nearly as glaring as a Han recast, especially if he is armored up for most of the movie. I mean, yeah he should look like a clone, but it’s not like that’s as hard to pull of as imitating Harrison Ford.

2 Likes

I am not really familiar with Dune but it wouldn’t be the first time that took an idea from another piece of fiction.

I’ve noticed a lot of people are complaining that Boba will probably remove the helmet. My response to that: Why do you care? He’s a clone of Jango.

2 Likes

I think it’s that if he does he’ll probably keep it off the whole movie like other cool looking characters. Either way the direction disneys going with Star Wars doesn’t have me excited at all.

1 Like

From what I hear, they’re putting the spin-off movies on hold after solo not doing so well.

This hold is probably a good idea but I can’t see how Disney thought Solo would perform well in the first place.

1 Like

Solo came out five months after the Last Jedi came out, so hype was clearly lacking, and many people didn’t know it existed until the Super Bowl. Solo also didn’t have that much interest, my guess would be because he had such a big role in the other movies the audience had seen enough of him.

Boba Fett, however is so special in the sense that he had such a small part in the movies, yet is so big to the fans. If Disney waited a full year, building up excitement with early teasers and much advertising, this movie could do much better than Solo.

3 Likes

Aggreed

2 Likes

wait,WHAT?! first a wierd solo movie, now this?

I just hope it lines up with the clone wars show and all the movies. Maybe his teenager/young adult years?

cuz if the mess up the clone wars episodes…

1 Like

To be honest, I don’t much care about this anthology Star Wars movies. The Original movies are some of the best of all time, but the new ones become worse and worse (In people’s general opinions). This is like eating the same delicious cake every day. You like it the first time, but then you get bored of it. Same in the case of Star Wars. While I quite liked Solo, don’t really care about it anymore after watching it. A Boba Fett movie sounds good for Fans of the SW sequels, but what guarantees that is going to be any better then Solo? Everybody was so hyped for The Last Jedi, and we all know how that turned out. While I don’t hate this sequels, I don’t think They are going in the good way, eighter. Trust me, if they will keep makeing movies like this (at least 9 more movies are rumoured), then even the most devote SW fans will eventually get sick of it.

Darth Maul was in Solo, don’t worry about recognizing Clone Wars.

oof.
spoilers.

I just don’t want the movie to mess up the story that was happening in the clone wars.

I just hope they don’t waste a whole lot of time on “character development” since the Clone Wars series has already taken care of it for the most part. Just show us Fett being an awesome bounty hunter, and WHY he’s the best.

3 Likes

This report has evidently been confirmed as well.

The reasoning given is so Lucasfilm can focus on The Mandalorian. I wasn’t too keen on having so much mandalorian-focused content in the comings years, and I guess this is one way to deal with that problem. Solo’s poor performance was also a likely factor in this decision. Although, if I were in charge, I would have focused the show around Boba Fett himself, instead of another new mandalorian. It seems like a bit of a missed opportunity, especially given the popularity of the character.

5 Likes

Who knows? Maybe the show will contain Boba Fett’s story too!

Maybe, although from what we’ve seen its mostly about a mandalorian other than the names ones.

1 Like