Body builds

Considering this is a community of LEGO fans, the safe assumption is that 90% of the people here are skinny nerds.

3 Likes

or fat, you never know

I need to clarify that I liked this sheerly because it was laugh-out-loud funny. I’m in a coffee shop and I laughed audibly.

Y’know, it’s possible; I feel like the LEGO fan community gets outside a little more than say, the D&D community. Not a very high bar, though.

This is, uh, realistically probably more on-point.

Glad Im in the glorious 10 percent of the community. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Though I’m reasonably active at times, I don’t think I’ve ever had any notable muscle on my body. No fat either, which is nice. I’m not really skinny anymore, but not really broad-shouldered… I’m just kinda here.

I am a twig

2 Likes

I’m just tired of all these unrealistic body standards for Lego fans.

/s

14 Likes

My knees are weak, things tend to feel heavy, my palms get sweaty, I don’t really barf.

Spaghetti.

2 Likes

oh, there goes gravity

1 Like

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you better never let it go (go) you only get one shot do not miss your chance to blow this opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo!

Thin, 6’ 1", more abbs than pecks, smallish head.

1 Like

This is 100% totally my body
(spoilers The Last Jedi)

4 Likes

I also have a mata torso with a rahkshi back attached and a lerahk spine. My legs have a small amount of ccbs armor. My shoulders are thrust upwards like my distant, distant, distant cousin. He has an av-matoran build. I need help.

2 Likes

Can somebody please moc this?

Oh and @nexolo are you sure you don’t this build?

2 Likes

2 Likes

im in shape

circle is a shape

5 Likes