Bone Fangh the Terrible

Here’s another Mixel-headed MOC. I grabbed a bunch of those bones from BL and I had no idea what to do with them. This is the best I’ve come up with so far.

I imagine this guy as a primitive, cave dwelling beast without language or without advanced intelligence. But he loves bones, so he collects them and wears them and makes them into weapons and tools. He probably ears the marrow and gnaws on them too. I know I would if I had teeth like that.

33 Likes

Nice use of the 3d printed hands here.

1 Like

I can’t tell if he’s adorable or terrifying :stuck_out_tongue:
Good job!

3 Likes

Lol it’s adorable

2 Likes

Thanks man. Those things are so good.

Where did you get them? I’m thinking about using them on an upcoming moc, but I don’t know where to find them

1 Like

I love his face so much, it just completes the MOC so well.

1 Like

Just search on Shapeways for parts designed by Leewan. He’s got a lot of great designs in there, including these hands. The black ones are the cheapest.

1 Like

Weird.
Very weird.
I like it.

1 Like

It’s weird and brown and has bones on it. I like it

1 Like

This is pretty cool. I love the mixture of browns and tans used throughout it, however I think the back of the torso is a little too plain.

1 Like

I like the simple but extremely effective use of parts, as well as the blending of system with it. The concept and execution is really unique, and is done extremely well. The torso is quite well covered, with some nice shaping to it. I like how the MOC has that “Mixel” vibe to it, and the face looks really threatning, but kind of cute at the same time. Also, nice use of the Ben 10 limbs. It looks to give it some nice extra articulation.

1 Like

The head looks like a brown Mixel version of Meso’s head. :stuck_out_tongue:

The whole thing has some pretty cool shaping. I like it.

2 Likes