BONKHAMMER 40k

It is a time of legend.

The galaxy is in flames. The Great Spirit’s glorious vision for the Matoran is in ruins. His favoured son, Nidhiki, has turned from his father’s light and embraced Makuta.

His armies, the mighty and redoubtable Toa, are locked in a brutal civil war. Once, these ultimate warriors fought side by side as brothers, protecting the galaxy and bringing Matoran-kind back into the Great Spirit’s light. Now they are divided.

Some remain loyal to Mata Nui, whilst others have sided with Nidhiki. Pre-eminent amongst them, the leaders of their thousands-strong Legions are the Turaga. Magnificent, super-beings, they are the crowning achievement of Mata Nui’s genetic science. Thrust into battle against one another, victory is uncertain for either side.

Worlds are burning. At Bara Magna, Nidhiki dealt a vicious blow and three loyal Legions were all but destroyed. War has begun, a conflict that will engulf Matoran-kind in fire. Treachery and betrayal have usurped honour and nobility. Assassins lurk in every shadow. Armies are gathering. All must choose a side or die.

Nidhiki musters his armada, Terra itself the object of his wrath. Seated upon the Golden Throne, the Great Spirit waits for his wayward son to return. But the true enemy is Makuta, a primordial force that seeks to enslave mankind to its capricious whims.

The screams of the innocent, the pleas of the righteous resound to the cruel laughter of Dark Gods. Suffering and ■■■■■■■■■ await should the Great Spirit fail and the war be lost. And he did fail, however not entirely.

It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries Mata Nui has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the Master of Mankind by the will of the gods, and master of a million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible armies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the Imperium for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day, so that he may never truly die.

Yet even in his deathless state, The Great Spirit continues his eternal vigilance. Mighty battlefleets cross the Makuta-infested miasma of the Red Star, the only route between distant stars, their way lit by the MNOG telescope(Astronomican), the psychic manifestation of Mata Nui’s will. Vast armies give battle in his name on uncounted worlds. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the Adeptus Astartes, the Toa, bio-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Ta-Koro Guard and countless planetary defence forces, the ever vigilant Order of Mata Nui and the tech-priests of the Adeptus MOChanicus to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from aliens, traitors, bad MOCs - and worse.

To be a Matoran in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting Makuta.

Gonna be releasing codexes for the Space Marine- I mean Toa legions and then separate parodies for the different races and species in 40k through codexes which won’t be as copy pasty as this. I will be doing xenos such as the orks and the eldar to clarify, or should I say Piraka and uhh haven’t got that far yet sorry

9 Likes

Greetings honourable (member of the ordos of holy mata nui) custodes, I find your remembrancing a true masterpiece within the emperor’s light, UNITY AND DUTY!

But in all seriousness this is awesome, will the dark hunters represent the chaos factions? Will the bohrok be the necrons or the tyranids? They contain aspects of both, will the other Toa Mangai be primarchs? See now I’m excited.

Praise the Emperor.

2 Likes

Oh boy. Still working out who the tyranids or Necrons will be but expect the First Legion topic to be out soon. The Dark Angels led by Lion Eljay Johnson! He should be the only cast member primarch tho

2 Likes

Oi ya bloody git

Have ya forgotten about the mighty PirORKa?

2 Likes

Ah, filthy xenos reptile-skins, quick-purge the xenos my honourable battle-toa-brothers! Unity and Duty!

2 Likes

So Skakdi are Orks?

1 Like

but what about NECRONS

1 Like

I’m getting there.

Codex Dark Angels is out bois

I’m now really wanting to make a Matoran Arbites…

1 Like

pops popcorn

I think I’ll like it here.

2 Likes

I can do it for you with CODEX: VAHKI