Bonkles & Lazorz

What happens when you’re bored, have editing software and the Toa Mata? “Lightsaber” wielding Toa! Take a look!

And for those of you still caught up in the whole “Tahu vs Kopaka” thing, I present this:

I know these photos aren’t the best quality, but enjoy them! :smiley:

33 Likes

These are great! I’m loving the Onua shot! :smile:

7 Likes

Hah, these are pretty well done! love the look of Lewa and his axe.

8 Likes

Lightsabers can’t be lasers. Lasers are intangible beams of light, while lightsabers are tangible enough to kill you.

Fix your title.

2 Likes

Last time I checked, lasers can kill people. At least in every sci-fi I’ve seen.

Gali’s lightsabers/lasers seem a little short, but overall, there are pretty cool. I think Gali’s and Onua’s are my favorites. I also like the Tahu-Kopaka duel.

Lasers are beams of light, nothing more, nothing less. Sci Fi writers have got that wrong. Greg Farshtey got it right, by only using them against shadow.

Most “laser guns” would most likely be plasma or something. Or maybe they call them laser guns so that they don’t have to explain what they really are coughG1 cough

2 Likes

dude, scientists use lasers to cut through things. the ones that cut are just extremely high-powered

So you’re saying that their lasers are pure light, not plasma or anything?

Not even light bent strongly enough to be radiation?

1 Like

laser does stand for light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation. Lasers are not “just light”, but they can cut things, and have been used by scientists to do just that.

Now whether a lightsaber is a laser is a different point entirely, since lightsabers are made of plasma. However, they are sometimes referred to in Star Wars by those unfamiliar with them as a laser sword.
Going back to the topic, obviously some of these could not be considered “lasers”, while others, like Onua’s or Pohatu’s, can be lasers, and I’m not sure what to call Lewa’s axe (a lightaxe?). Whatever they are called, they are all still really cool-looking IMHO. Anyone else agree?

1 Like

wow, I’ve created a monster :P.

Anyways, @Willess12 sure, lightaxe, I like it.

1 Like

yeah, I am

Please make a more definitive response to the topic.

~Chronicler

6 Likes

If you can take requests…

Lewa Vs. Onua please! :slight_smile:

Now apparently taking requests

14 Likes

Hey, since you’re taking a request or two, or whatever, if you also have Hordika Matau and Vakama Metru? That’d look cool! :smile:

2 Likes

That would look awesome :D, but sadly I only have Hordika Onewa (and no '04 sets :frowning: ) If you could post a photo of them fighting in this topic I could try to add lasers :P.

For all future requests, here is a list of all the BIONICLE sets I own. Note: Some sets (I.e. the protectors, Mahri Kongu) are not currently in my possession/are in pieces and thus cannot be used in photos

2 Likes

As many Bohrok as you own! Vs. Tahu!
(If you have doubles, even better!)

2 Likes

I kinda cheated on the doubles rule, but hey, it looks ok. (so many lasers… it’s so crowded!)

You can’t really see it, but a Gahlok got caught in the crossfire :slight_smile:

@Veltraxx thanks for the photo! Sorry I couldn’t get any actual “fighting” into it, it’s just the way the photo was taken :smile:

13 Likes

BTW, I’m pretty sure lightsabers are plasma (same as SW blaster bolts). Just my 2 cents. :smiley:

According wookiepedia you’re right! Lightsabers are pure plasma!

1 Like