Bootleg Toys

you know, given the Star Wars Expanded Universe… those toys might have been canon at one point, if “prune face” is anything to go by:

and yes, i know his real name is Orrimaarko.

8 Likes

https://k33.kn3.net/taringa/0/1/D/3/9/1/JonuMedia/5B8.jpg

He’s not really Homer. I guess that who he’s representing, but the difference is very clear. And the art style for all of them is so different, and kiddier(?), if that’s how you describe it. And strangely enough this bootleg is actually in Spanish. (I don’t know why I know this much about The Simpsons even though I have never watched it before.)

6 Likes

“little girl”

10 Likes

What’s he so happy about?

10 Likes

Okay, now they’re just deliberately making funny names

8 Likes

He’s slug-like and somewhat upright. Maybe he’s smiling because he’s the fabled Upright Slug! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Time to revive this.

Looking a bit surprised there bowser.

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/22512000/ngbbs4d6ad675e1802.jpg
This is the product of a very bad fan fiction involving sonic and tails.

7 Likes

I saw this Bowser in an episode of Robot Chicken.

8 Likes

Leaked Image for season 2 of Ressha Sentai Toqger, the first sentai to get a second season. This will be their new gun type weapon, the old ones were obsolete because they didn’t have faces so they couldn’t talk. Pfft, losers. Did I mention that all 5 (because 6 always get limited stuff) are the children of Byakkoshinken and a train? Kou got into the train business after being a Dairanger so this happened. I hope everyone is excited as I am for this next season.

7 Likes

Dude, I already posted this. Get with the times.

I know, I was making a joke about it.

1 Like

The next Sentai mech looks awesome.

13 Likes

I can’t tell which is worse or better, ToqOh or ThomOh…

I guess it’s the mom of the gun type weapon.

3 Likes

Buzz lightyear called. He wants his chest plate back.

5 Likes

Wall-e is behind this madness!

8 Likes

Wall-E must be the Navi/Alpha 5 to this season.

1 Like

guys I think Misty is a guy

8 Likes

That face looks as if it yearns for death but it seems to have no concept of anything.

7 Likes

Looks like someone after finals.

3 Likes

It’s her reaction after seeing Serena (I think it was her? I don’t watch Pokémon) kiss Ash.

3 Likes