BORK Mafia

Hi doggos and cats. This is BORK Mafia, a version of Mafia about dogs and cats. Fortunately, there’s a twist at the beginning. But we’ll get to that.

#Players:
@Ace
@Oonie
@squeaverking
@LTVmocs [Ded, Cat]
@Invader_Rose
@DannyBoyy
@Sonus
@Omega_Tahu [Ded, Doggo]
@Zero [Ded, Doggo]
@Toa_Vladin [Ded, Doggo]
@Peelacar [Ded, Cat]
@ReeseEH
@YEE [Ded, Doggo]
@Ranaki_Pakewa
@BioKnight

Mafia Day (when the doggos are let out): 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM pacific standard time.
Mafia Night (when the cats roam the street): 6:00 PM to 8:00 AM pacific standard time.

So guess what? EVERYONE gets to play on Day 1! No deaths until the lynch.

#Day 1:

On a slow night, a butcher was simply sleeping on his ■■■■■, with the door wide open for anyone to take the meats. Unfortunately for humans, they are loud and would have woken the baker up. But who WAS quiet enough was the sneakiest creature around: a cat.

The baker woke up and realized some of his meats were gone. Rushing to his feet, he discovered a trail of black hair coming from the door into the alleyway. There, he found 2 animals sleeping. The problem was, what he both saw looked like dogs (the man had to wear thick glasses and forgot them). Knowing a dog would’ve been louder, he needed to rat out the cat.

The suspects are @Omega_Tahu and @Peelacar.

Both animals had black fur, that’s what he noted first. But he took other notes.

• Omega Tahu had the remains of some type of juice on his lips. He was quite dirty, and looked exhausted from running.
  • Peelacar had some juice on the lips as well. It had it’s fur slightly messed up.

Vote now, guys.

2 Likes

We vote who will die? I vote for @Peelacar.

2 Likes

i vote omega_tahu

1 Like

[quote=“Chronicler, post:1, topic:36756”]

• Omega Tahu had the remains of some type of juice on his lips.
  • Peelacar had some juice on the lips as well.[/quote]

So he needed glasses to see whether they were a dog or cat, yet he could see that they had juice on their lips? :stuck_out_tongue:

I dunno who to vote for yet.

3 Likes

I vote Peelacar

1 Like

@Chronicler What if this vote results in a tie?

1 Like

Bork bork it’s @OmegaTahu probably

1 Like

The dog’s longer fur would have made him attract more dirt, and the dog would be less tired, but the dog would most likely be a messy eater, again pointing toward @Omega_Tahu being the dog.

@Peelacar, however, was a less dirty, which meant he could be a shorter-haired cat. It could also explain the light mussing in his fur.

This means that Peelacar would most likely be the cat Unless they’re both cats..

But, if we assume the cat has long hair that would point towards @Omega_Tahu being the cat, and a long haired cat would turn the evidence for him on its head.

I’ll shelve that evidence for now and vote @Peelacar, since there’s no definitive way to prove that the culprit had long hair.

I might change that if the baker saw one with long fur but smaller than the dog, did he?

1 Like

Bork bork U better heckin change that vote boyo

bork man brok bork

Day One

Potential Mafians list:

@squeaverking

@Peelacar

/s

Bork idk bork bork. I guess I just have flashbacks to Upper Hive when he was a genestealer bork

So we both look pretty guilty. However, I will prove my innocence.

Important Fact No. 1 I looked dirty, but Peelacar had his fur messed up. This suggests that Peelacar had a problem with his fur earlier, meaning it would be his fur on the floor.

Important Fact No. 2 I was exhausted from running, yet I was found right outside the door. I don’t think I would be exhausted from running 20-30 feet max.

I vote @Peelacar

You had no proof… detective…

That game still hasn’t officially finished too…

3 Likes

I guess I’ll vote for @Peelacar

I shall vote @Peelacar as well.

6 Likes

I vote @Peelacar, based off @Omega_Tahu’s reasoning

I’m gonna go with @Peelacar

Winter said Upper Hive is dead bork

1 Like

Bork I vote @Peelacar bork