BORK Mafia

I can’t tell how angry I am ATM.

Well crap.

Yep.

Now we only need to have that special vigilante role.

May we have a doggo memorial service? /s

Dangnabbit.

Pro tip: Don’t act so suspicious next time.

1 Like

Omega_Tahu was sniffing one night, looking for one of his bones he burried in the backyard. Finally, he came across a mound in the ground. Unfortunately, while he was digging, a cat popped out of it and clubbed him with the bone.

@Omega_Tahu, Woofer, was killed by a Cat.

Again the bloodhounds were sent out, sniffing the area where Omega_Tahu was killed. They howled at the suspects they found.

@Ranaki_Pakewa was found in the middle of nowhere, whimpering. Had quite a bit of dirt on his thick coat.
@ReeseEH was found chewing on a bone, getting halfway through it and quite enjoying it.
@Invader_Rose was also found closest to the dead woofer, sniffing it’s body.

It’s up to the rest of the doggos to read who the cat truly is.

3 Likes

What can I say? I love the smell of corpses at night.

6 Likes

I vote Invader.

1. Pakewa was just a random dude.
  2. Reese is chewing on a bone. Cats don’t chew on bones. I have one.
  3. Invader was at the body and most likely out of the three to have caused
2 Likes

I vote @Ranaki_Pakewa, becouse the others were doing canine-like things.

1 Like

:expressionless:

I’m voting Ranaki for this one

I vote @Ranaki_Pakewa
Reasons:

1. @LTVmocs is a confirmed cat And states ranaki is just a random dude (mafia collaboration.)
  2. Ranaki has been acting suspiciously lately, voting for the now dead doggo @Toa_Vladin and abstaining from the first vote (though can’t blame him on that one.
  3. Invader rose is also pretty suspicious, but I doubt a cat would vote for another cat.
1 Like

Let’s think here for a minute.

The night Squeaverking died, there were three suspects. LTVmocs, Omega_Tahu, and Toa_Vladin. We executed Vladin, who was a doggo. Omega was killed by a cat, and was the woofer. This means the only one left, LTVmocs, is obviously the killer of Squeaverking.

If we all vote for LTVmocs, we kill a confirmed mafian. If we vote for someone from today’s list, we only have a 1/3 chance of getting the mafian.

Next round we’ll have even more evidence to determine who else if mafia, so let’s take this opportunity to lynch the confirmed mafia and gather evidence.

I VOTE @LTVmocs and I encourage you all to do the same.

3 Likes

@LTVmocs isn’t a suspect.

There isn’t a rule about voting for someone not on the current suspect list. It obviously makes more sense to vote from the list most of the time, but once we have a confirmed suspect, it’d be irresponsible to vote for anyone else.

2 Likes

And yet we know he’s a confirmed mafian. What we don’t know is who’s confirmed from this batch. And like I said. I have great reason to suspect that you are a mafian. Especially if it turns out that you are one of the cats, we can glean a bit more information from LTV before we kill him off next round.

4 Likes

One thing to say.
I voted Peelacar in the beginning without a heartbeat. If I was a cat. Would I have voted him?

Dude. Don’t even try to defend yourself here. You’re the one guy out of three suspect who hasn’t been proven innocent. It’s painfully obvious at this point.

6 Likes

Mafia sacrifice members sometimes. A strategy used in Upper Hive and other mafia games.

But duderino… I know the rwby rp hates howling dark… But i didnt know it was this serious…

4 Likes