BORK Mafia

I’m not gonna touch on defending myself at this point, because it would only cloud up the current most pressing matter.

What we have here is a situation comparable to this. We have four men against the wall, and a gun with one bullet in it. Backup won’t come until we kill someone.

Guys 1, 2, and 3 all were found at the crime scene, while guy 4 is confirmed to be a serial killer.

Who do you shoot? The serial killer, or the guy who’s giving you bad vibes?

4 Likes

Bad feels man

3 Likes

First: that last comment I made was to LTV
Second: Better the devil you can see rather than the devil you can’t

I’d prefer to stab in the dark because,
If I’m right we’ll have 3/4 mafians dead (because we’ll kill LTV at some point) leaving only one unknown mafia member

If we go you’re route, regardless of wether I’m right or wrong about you, we have 2/4 mafians dead leaving 2 unknown mafia members.

3 Likes

Or we can kill LVT now, and get another suspect list to work with and compare it to today’s list.

If we leave LTV, the mafia will just choose him to kill tomorrow, and they’ll get a free suspect list. If we kill LTV now, they have to choose someone new to be the killer and be put on the next list.

3 Likes

Hard to refute such reasoning. But, out of this current suspect list, who do you believe is the killer?
Additionally, comparisons of suspect lists rarely works.

2 Likes

My gut says Invader is more suspicious than Reese, but I can’t be 100% certain.

2 Likes

One final thing before I end this discussion
It would be very easy for a suspected mafian to throw a known mafian under the bus. Tie up loose ends, make oneself seem innocent. Especially after a suspicious chain of events surrounding oneself.

4 Likes

Indeed, it would be. That’s the risk that comes with being vocal in a game of mafia.Granted, silence also is suspicious. Pretty much anything is suspicious if it’s noticeable. That’s why I’ve been relying on facts, logic, etc.

1 Like

The only other suspect I can think of is @ReeseEH soo… this day is definitely gonna have an interesting result.

after reading all of this I shall vote for @Ranaki_Pakewa

Can’t say for certain whether or not it was Ranaki, but I’ll bite his logic on LTV.

I vote for @LTVmocs

2 Likes

I like how you just all assume that you can vote for some one not on the list.

1 Like

shrug

If it’s an issue we can change our votes.

3 Likes

@Chronicler can we vote for LTV?

It’s been allowed in all the other games on here. I would know, considering I’ve been involved in most, if not all, of them.

1 Like

Ranaki you glorious trickster.

Ranaki is correct; there is nothing in the rules states that you can’t vote someone else. Be warned, however. This can be used for good or for evil.

1 Like

K I’m voting for @LTVmocs.

1 Like

Ranaki may be too smart for his own good. He’s ascending beyond GM rules.
However, in this case he’s got a good point.
I vote LTV.

2 Likes

Since we can vote for other people now, I’ve changed my vote to LTV

1 Like

hrmm… Vote for LTV or someone in the list?

Both @Zero and @Ranaki_Pakewa are experienced mafia players, I think, and both bring up good points…

Argh

Well, quite a few other people are voting LTV, so I guess…

I vote @LTVmocs

2 Likes