BORK Mafia

yeah, now that that’s on the table i shall vote @LTVmocs.

1 Like

Guess you live another day ranaki. For the record. I still don’t trust you.
I change my vote to @LTVmocs

1 Like

Look, if I’m dead, am I allowed to be a spooky ghost lifeline

1 Like

No.

I guess I forgot to add you to the ghost PM.

5 Likes

Do the mafia get in the ghost PM?

Only if they’re dead, but I’d assume yes.

“forgot”

/s

4 Likes

The doggos decided to go against the rules a bit and left the scene of the crime. As soon as that happened, all the suspects left the grounds. Thus, the investigation there was abandoned.

Instead, they chased LTVmocs, who happened to be at Taco Bell eating a fish burrito. One of the doggos stepped on the Chihuahua’s tail, and soon it turned out to be a cat in disguise. The cat, nervous, simply smiled at the doggos.

“Meow?” he asked.

The doggos all jumped on LTVmocs, dogpiling him and crushing him to death under all their weight.

@LTVmocs, cat, died at the hands of the Dog Pack.

The dogs then all ordered Taco Bell afterwords and realized that it gave them indigestion, so they left the place.

2 Likes

I was just a kitty cat…

2 Likes

K now to find out who the other mafian was.

1 Like

Can I sniff his corpse too?

4 Likes

Can you not

4 Likes

Do it

7 Likes

Or better yet, eat him

He probably has some good bones to chew.

5 Likes

Maybe his body hasn’t finished digesting whatever he ate last.

6 Likes

You are all geniuses.

3 Likes

Spooky cat ghost here to revive the topic. OOOOOO…

4 Likes

Please do.

2 Likes

Let’s see if it’s worthy.

@Chronicler

#Night 3

One of the doggos once again decided he wanted to go out in the middle of the night. As such, his owner let him out into the back yard. The doggo ran around and stuff, until he suddenly smelled a cat. He became an angery doggo and started borking. However, the cat lunged at him from behind, and the doggo, despite fighting back, eventually couldn’t handle it anymore.

@Zero, doggo, died that night to a cat.

The doggos gathered around at the scene and discovered a few suspects.

@Ranaki_Pakewa, who stated he was in the backyard, once again whimpering. He had scratch marks on his body. He claims it came from his abusive owner.
@YEE, who happens to accidentally say “meow” when being questioned.
@Sonus, who was in the backyard next door and saw the entire thing through the chain fence. Claims Ranaki was the one who killed Zero.
@BioKnight, who was chewing on a bone next door. Wasn’t even aware of anything at the scene.

4 Likes