Boxor, Aquatic version

Features:
Retains the original punching function as the original Boxor but with fully articulated arms, twin Cordak launchers, water Skis and small armatures for deep sea findings

Story:
When the Toa Mahri went to Mahri nui, Nuparu built the matoran Aquatic versions of the boxor to face dangerous creatures that lurked in the dark waters

Review:

55 Likes

This looks great.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Fantastic. Great job!

1 Like

“When he and his fellow Onu-matoran nearly drowned in Ga-koro facing the Bohrok swarms, Nuparu thought it would serve them well to prepare boxor vehicles for all types of terrain. Turns out the old schematics indeed had their time to shine when the Toa Mahri descended to the depths.”

Nicely done, it definitely feels like a boxor-like mech for matoran builds.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Yeah I really tried to capture the original design and build upon it without taking away it’s valuable traits of what made the boxer what it is. I am really glad you like it

1 Like

This looks great! Everything about the design sells the fact that this is supposed to function underwater, while still clearly related to the Boxor.

1 Like

This looks like it’s about to beat an Alien Queen, with it’s pilot about to use expletive words.

1 Like

This moc is my favourite take on the boxer, still stubby and has working ‘play’ features!
It makes me wish the Mahri nui world was fleshed out more.

1 Like

Nice.

1 Like