BrickFair New England Meetup Extravaganza 2016

So 2 weeks ago, @OculusNuva, @Indigogeek, @renki_peka and myself met up at Brickfair New England:

http://i.imgur.com/8cBNlqV.jpg

This video is a testament to the normality of our forum.

28 Likes

You look like you really had fun.

also where di you get those Kahi and Var masks?

3 Likes

That looked like fun

1 Like

i journeyed to the far land of australia where in the center of the desert i found a temple

in that temple was a tomb

in that tomb was a safe

in that safe was a smaller safe

in that smaller safe there was a lockbox

inside that lockbox there was a key

that key opened a door

that door led to the room where my printer is

i then used the printer to print out pictures of kahi and var then taped them to some cardboard

21 Likes

Looks like you guys had a nice murder time!

4 Likes

That was fan-tastic, rate great mate! We can only imagine a whole community meetup to be this cranked up to 11. Gosh dangit Ranki, I had one fear going into this…

4 Likes

I appreciate the music :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Am I the only one that finds this kind of creepy?

1 Like

that was freaking incredible to watch

1 Like

My life is complete.

1 Like

2 things

1. You should have totally said hi. In demonic voice “after all Į̷̖̣͓͉̜̤͖̻̖̬͓̺͍͙̮͔̳ͫͨ͑ͥ͌̉͊̃̓ͧ̃͘͘ ̭͓̯̪̱͔̳̙͖̩̱̠̬̞̼̪͖ͥ̑͌͐͑ͯ̃̒̆ͭ͂ͭ̌͐̔̈ͨ̚͟͡ͅL̙̮̞̰̬͉̞̹̤̮͎̟̜̥̠ͩ̿̉ͬ̄ͬ͒̾̒̔͜ͅĮ͗͑̈́̿ͨ͛́̓̽ͤ̆ͬ̉̌͛̓̆ͯ̀͏̸̪̟̮̲̝͖̤̬͚V̨̊͂̑̿̊ͣ̋͌͒͒̊̏͌͒ͣ̐̆̏̋͏̹̲̻͉͔̦̤͔̤̯͔̩̹̙̖̝̪ͅE̛͋̈́͊ͧ̌̾̂ͯ̇̽̚͠͝͏̵̬̯̘̞̬̪̯̲͙̱̞̺ ̶̌ͭͥͭͧ̾́̿̃ͯͮ͂͂͢͡҉̨͚̱͓͔̭̟̖̳̞̠̥̫̼͈̺͓͔̖Dͦͦͣ͋҉̛̭͕̲̳̹̮̳̙͔̯̕Oͭ̓̎҉͇̣͚̳̰̟̮͎͙̭͞͡W̨̟̳̹͕̤͖̖̣͈̟̖̱ͧ͆͌ͪ̃ͬ̈́͑̈͒ͤͥ̄̑̂̅͢N̶̨̠͎̮͉͇̣̠͓̟̺̈́͒̚͠ͅ ̛ͯͮ͊ͪ̆ͫ̔̆̃̚҉̺̬͍̫̜̥̟͉̠̞̰͞U̝͙̲̪͔̮̗̳̪̜̯̟ͬͪ̀͒̓ͣ́ͦ̇̒ͭ͗ͮ͜͢N̋̀̍͂ͥ̿ͬ̅̚̚҉̵̶̠͎͉͉̱̙̦͉̖͚̟̰̻̣́D̡͇̻̝̼̪̗̫̞̼̪͔̲̲̗̦̱̬̹̣ͭ̉͗͛͂͋̑̽̀̚̕E̸͖͉͈͓̙̜̻̳͎͉̥͇̭̼͚͖̅ͭ͊ͯ̎̊̆̽̄͡R̴̨͎͎͕͍ͧͮ̊͆ͩ͊͂́”

2. was that the printer i was ment to guard if so i hope you didn’t bring in any outside food
    /s probably

@DragonBorn_Ben i dont see anything creepy maby if it was like a rubber mask yeah.

1 Like

That thumbnail tho

3 Likes

I cannot even question this.

1 Like

Seems like fun xD

1 Like

sweet @yran guys was it that obvious that we were having fun

5 Likes

Well, it was either having fun or summoning a demonic being forged from the depths of insanity via the power of nacho’s /s

Either way, you guys should do it again sometime :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Shoulda swung by…

5 Likes

Ranki was in it.

That sums up what I would have said.

6 Likes