BrickFair Virginia 2016

True, but say it was in June then that’s not summer for me

1 Like

Just made my reservations! I’ll officially be going to Brickfair Saturday August 6th! I hope to meet TTV as well plenty of others from the Bionicle community!

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ll add you to the list! Eager to meet you!

So, this is a Lego thing right?
Right.

Is there much Bionicle at one of these Brickfairs?
Because at the only thing close to an even like this that I have been to, The Sydney Brickshow, has almost negative amounts constraction…

Yes, there is. Bionicle usually has a large table, and an entire section dedicated to it at Brickfair.

1 Like

It sounds like quite the convention.
I’m totally not salty about the incredible lack of Bionicle among adult fans here in Australia…

IM GOING

yay

I was able to make all my arrangements (making hotel reservations, arranging transport, etc.), so I definitely will be going to Brickfair for both of the public days.

This will actually be the first time that I’ve ever gone to a Brickfair ever; so, looking forward to that experience, and also can’t wait to meet you guys and other fellow Bionicle/Lego fans!

1 Like

I’ll probably be building a Bionicle mask maker’s forge out of system pieces and displaying it there.

Awesome! I added you guys to the list! We’re excited to meet you there!

Also, I added @Black_Viper and our great editor @AvohkahTamer to the list. And that’s about everyone I’m aware of from TTV that’ll be there! Be sure to find us and say hi, we’re looking forward to meeting everyone!

1 Like

I wanted to go, but my mom said I couldn’t

1 Like

i know the feel bro u_u

3 Likes

Every day for me.

I feel you dude

1 Like

I should be going.
Git hyped!

1 Like

I have a question for someone who’s been there before. I wanted to stick around for most the convention as I have a lot of people I want to meet up with. However, food is becoming a concern, what do those who go there normally do about that?

:tired_face:Great… My sister really wants to come. And she hates Bionicle! I apoligize in advance for any humiliation and/or cringe she might cause anyone.

2 Likes

Well, last time I went they had a couple concession stands…

2 Likes

That’s good to know, I wasn’t able to find any info on that sort of thing.

Hope it helped…

1 Like