BrickFair Virginia 2017

I don’t recall there being any artwork at the BIONICLE table at all. Closest thing was mosaics, but those were of course system builds. Otherwise, nothing that I recall.

1 Like

Oh. Sad.

4 Likes

I’ll be going as well!

2 Likes

Just under a week to go, get hyped everyone.

2 Likes

Wish I could be there. Probably next year when I have more mechs to display.

Ooh, managed to get into a BZP-hosted game on Friday with two free sets; I’m so excited. :smiley:

Hopefully I’ll be able to get together a few more bonkles as well as the system castle I’m taking…

2 Likes

Was that game on the BF VA site? Cause if it was I missed it.

1 Like

No, it was on BZPower. Here is a link to the thread: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/25041-

I am quite fortunate to have got in, as it filled up pretty fast.

Also, what games did everyone else get into?
Here are mine:
Dirty Buildster TFOL
Blind Build TFOL
Combo Build TFOL 1

2 Likes

There weren’t any sign up game’s that I was too interested in, just some of the ‘just turn up’ ones like the vignette swap.

1 Like

I’m mainly just happy with free Lego from the various activities.

Just went on BZP, I’m guessing it was the combo build then. I really should go on BZPower more often; I keep missing out on stuff.
I put in a couple of tickets for the rare collectibles raffle they’re doing, so fingers crossed I can get that Gali poster or something.

2 Likes

All the MOCs are packed up and ready to go.

That box with the white lid is literally just for Hydrogen. I wish I was joking.

9 Likes

Make some photos with them for us, to see them exposed!

Maybe when I’m setting them up for the show, but no promises.

2 Likes

What mocs are there?

Most of my Bionicle MOCs this year and a couple others I haven’t got round to taking good pics of yet.

2 Likes

It really sucks as an introvert trying to make conversation with people I recognize. :weary:

Also, your MOCs are even more fantastic in person @BricksOfAwesome (I was that random guy that was staring at your MOCs for like 5 minutes trying to figure out how you put stuff together :stuck_out_tongue:).

6 Likes

These posts are a bit old, but worth replying to.

I did see some fan-art at the Bionicle table.

I was in the same position last year. :stuck_out_tongue:

Unfortunately I couldn’t find the Crew today. Oh well, maybe next time.

6 Likes

I had an absolutely amazing time at Brickfair! Meeting TTV was honestly one of the greatest experiences of my life. Waiting to get my group shot back from @IllustriousVar who graciously lent his phone’s camera, can’t wait to see how it turned out. I also got some pretty cool minifigs and pieces.

9 Likes

Strange, because a video tour I saw didn’t show any of that on the table, just a TV. which just makes it stranger that they wanted us to mail in art physically.

1 Like