BrickFair Virginia 2017

Congrats man. :thumbsup:

There was a girl behind the TV drawing with a tablet. Live, on-site fan-art.

3 Likes

ha
hahahaha
you probably aint gettin that picture any time soon tbh
i’ll try to remind him about it tho

11 Likes

This would’ve been me…if I went to Brickfair…

At least my MOC was there, and there’s always next year!

1 Like

Saturday afternoon with meeting fans made the trip very validating, so glad to have been able to make it out to the event. : D

5 Likes

Thanks Prpl!

2 Likes

welp
i’m back home now

i had an awesome time meeting @Syobnaf, @Paradox, @ENDfilms, @Hutere, @Shlomo_Rosenberg, Plebeian (@Thefezmeister), and more

also shoutout to meeting and stalking TTV
y’all are cool
special shoutout to @AvohkahTamer who helped me a ton

also also shoutout to MY HOMIES @KOMRAD @CALVATRON @RANAKI_PAKEWA WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

but yeah overall i had a blast
it was a ton of fun being there, and i don’t regret a single second of it

16 Likes

Except spending enough money to feed a small village for a year on Squidwards

8 Likes

I NEEDED THEM

THIS WAS NOT OPTIONAL

10 Likes

His name is like fezmeister but it legit isn’t showing up when I try to @

RIP

3 Likes

It was nice to meet you too!

3 Likes

oh yeah i took pics

here’s me, ranaki, and cal dabbing with ttv

from left to right:
@Hutere, @Calvatron, me, @Thefezmeister, @Ranaki_Pakewa, @Shlomo_Rosenberg, and @Komrad

and here’s the 4 amigos

16 Likes

Hey slime!

Also met @Ranaki_Pakewa, @Shadowgear6335, @Phoenix, @Syobnaf, @Tyrigsus8V, and… uh… some other people… I seem to remember them being kinda important… oh right, TTV!

~W12~

4 Likes

Look at that nerd in the glasses in the second photo. What a freaking geek… oh wait that’s me.

4 Likes

Brickfair was amazing. I got to hang out with my two good friends Vanu Vontravia and Toa Niretta the whole time. I got to meet and talk to Shadowgear who is an incredible dude. I talked with Eljay a little bit, he’s also an awesome guy. I saw Mesonak for like a second before Vanu just started talking to him about Destiny. But I was able to have an incredible conversation with Jon, who gave us some awesome advice.

Thanks guys for the great conversations!

11 Likes

ohey das me on the right

7 Likes

Looks like everyone had a grand old time.

2 Likes

You’re taller than Eljay? I thought you said you are 15.

I went last year. Unless they all underwent massive growth spurts, they’re all a little… under average when it comes to height.

2 Likes

I’m not taller than Eljay. He’s leaning down to fit into camera a bit. Not to mention I’m closer to the camera than Eljay, so the perspective makes me look taller.

1 Like

I’m 15 and I’m taller than Eljay. I also know 15 year olds who are about six foot five, so age really doesn’t matter when it comes to height

4 Likes