Brickfair Virginia 2018

I only found them at one booth. Didn’t look too much after that. What was the cheapest you saw?

1 Like

free to anyone quick enough

The guy who had the 8$ ones had a bunch in another spot, I didn’t see a price but I assumed they were also 8, didn’t think to check on the last two. I was mainly focused on how many there were, not how much they were.

1 Like

Brickfair was great.

3 Likes

Twas very fun. I met some more people in person, saw some people but didn’t actually say hello, and bought over seventy dollars worth of Clonearmycustoms merchandise.

3 Likes

Wish I could’ve made it this year. I used to go to Brickfair NE, and it’s sad that BF NE doesn’t exist anymore… Perhaps I’ll make it next year. :slight_smile: I’m glad that you guys had a good time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, another Brickfair has come and gone. I think I enjoyed this one more than last year, simply because I knew what to expect, I knew what I was doing, whereas last year was my first time.

I got to see Eljay, AvohkahTamer and Invi again, and meet deadmatoro for the first time. I got to meet Matthew Ewald. I got to meet @jed1ndy, @ReeseEH, @Calvatron, and @Waj. Especial shout-out to Waj and Cal, for letting me hang around with them on Sunday.

Eljay’s Bionicle trivia was great fun, it was awesome to see Ford win that giant box of G2 sets. I hope that we can have another event like that next year. maybe a HF Trivia challenge.

Pictures! I never got around to posting the pic I took with TTV last year, but this year I got some new ones:

Willess with Eljay

Willess with Invi and deadmatoro

Willess with Mathew Ewald

I got some cool stuff too, including a comic signed by all of the hosts of TTV, a few cool pieces and minifigs, some neat old sets.

Overall, I had a fun time, I hope everyone else did as well.

~W12~

10 Likes

I had an amazing time at brick fair this year, I got to meet Eljay, and a few others. I can’t wait for next year.

1 Like

Don’t forget you met meeeeeeee

4 Likes

And me! I still crack up at the time I mistook you for @toothdominoes ! :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

@FordianL_at_the_BCC @Leoxander I wasn’t entirely sure you were the same people as “Leo” and “Ford” and didn’t want to tag the wrong people.

~W12~

6 Likes

Does anyone have any feedback for the vlogs so far? Or any expectations of something that might’ve happened on the final day of the event? Would to hear some thoughts. : p

5 Likes

I love them! I’m just happy they are being finished (cough, cough, 2017, cough, He-who-shall-not-be-named is in it and probably has something to do with their cancellation, cough)!

2 Likes

I really like them so far. (fingers crossed that I’m somewhere in the background of the final blog so I can at least say that I made a cameo in a TTV video)

2 Likes

Well I think you saw Eljay on Saturday? And considering I have no recollection of seeing you on top of Episode 4 already being out, I’m gonna be doubtful of that. : p

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister The dream to finish it died more when Eljay got fired even though that’s not why it stopped. I personally had wanted to take a crack at it but a.) I have no idea where the uploaded footage went and b.) I wouldn’t be able to create the same style of video. For sure it’s a bit tainted material now, though :laughing:

6 Likes