Brickfair Virginia 2019

I’ll be headed down again for this year! Just have to figure out the hotel situation.

2 Likes

Anyone got room for an extra body for the 5th and 6th of August in Virginia this year? XD I’ll pay for my stay and buy pizza for a night

1 Like

Finally managed to get things organized!

I will be there again this year so will Nico (PrinceGalidor/Brickthing) and Corvin. All 3 of us will just be going as fans, not official Design representatives.

I’m really looking forward to it. :smiley:

10 Likes

The family’s back together. :’ )

6 Likes

wow. looks like the entire board goes to brick fair. It’s too far for me to go though. the closest thing for my is Brick Universe. I’m apparently the only major Bionicle fan in SC.

2 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, we have officially confirmed the attendance of every single TTV Cast Member for Brickfair this year.

19 Likes

Ven’s got some good mocs. What about you?

1 Like

BrickFair was soooo much fun! Thank you to @Eljay for hosting the trivia challenge! It was tough, but fun, and it was awesome to place 2nd. :slight_smile: Also, thanks to all of TTV for signing my Lava Beast and Lewa Uniter sets. It was fantastic to finally meet all of you. :smiley:

It was also great to meet the BCC Crew and Modularity.:slight_smile:

I’ll be back next year. :wink:

Edit: Here are some pictures!

13 Likes

So glad I was able to make it, even though I only caught the last day. Thank you all for the awesome experience and for signing my Lewa, it’s encouraging to see the strength of this community despite everything that’s happened! Hope I made some new friends today…

Will remove the pictures if there’s a problem!

12 Likes

Ugh. I wish I lived near brickfair. Or any bionicle fans at all. Heck, even someone with a vague knowledge of Bionicle would be nice! But I’m apperently the only Bio fan in SC.

2 Likes

Hey dude twas great to meet you too, 'grats on the trivia challenge btw :wink:

Also shout out to @Pseudonym for having a great convo at the very end of the con!

7 Likes

I miss all y’all

4 Likes

I had a blast at Brickfair, thanks to everyone in the community for making the trip worthwhile!

7 Likes

brickfair with @Komrad was fun

3 Likes

Brickfair was absolutely amazing.

I won’t speak for the others, but meeting all of you made the trip worth it. Sometimes it really doesn’t click that the Bionicle community is still a -thing- until you’re caught up right in the middle of it.

Thanks for a great BF2019, let’s see if next year can be even better!

#TTVFairWhen?

10 Likes

yes!

Where! hopefully in SC, but that’s not happening.

1 Like

soon?
Can it be in Socal pls

@Daler99 Congrats on the trivia challenge! That’s me in the orange on the far right! :slight_smile:

@ProtoKongu Great job on the trivia challenge! Didn’t expect to be in the photo. I’m on the right with an orange ■■■■■.

Thank you everyone for a great BrickFair Virginia 2019! I met many people from the Bionicle community and feel more comfortable trying more Bionicle MOCs. I only brought 3 with me (and a couple rare pieces of merchandise like Burger King Happy meal toys) but I’m looking forward to interacting more on here and social media!

I made everything here except the Taco-Nuva.

Edited for Triple Post - BioKnight

7 Likes

Brickfair 2019 was a blast and nothing less. I’d like to thank TTV personally for all the events they contributed to the con and I’m too excited for next year already.

8 Likes

##Finally released our first live episode of The Modcast during BrickFair Virginia 2019:

We talk about a lot of the events hosted by TTV and our experience at the convention in general.

2 Likes