Bricklink Help Topic

Imo the price of the shippin usually outweighs the need to get the lowest price.
The only thing I find that matters is that you get a good seller who will actually sell you your pieces.

I have another question: How does the Bricklink shipping work? The items I bought are shiped to my domicile, or are they just to an location were I must go to pick them up?

They should be delivered to your mailbox.

1 Like

Have you actually ordered and and received it to your mailbox, or is it what you heard?

I ordered it, and it was sent to my mailbox.

1 Like

Thank you for your help! :smile:

1 Like

Does anyone know of any bricklink shops with a lot of cheap masks? I’m looking to complete my 2001 kanohi collection.

I’m bringing this back for a few questions about BrickLink. I have never used BrickLink before.

After creating two Wanted Lists, I used the Buy All option on the two Lists, and got this:

I have two questions:

(1) Does this price include shipping? If so, is it a set price, or just an estimation?

(2) At the top right, it says that only 420/432 items were selected. Why is this? Is it possible for me to see which parts weren’t selected?

EDIT: I solved the second problem. The pieces weren’t being included because no one in Canada was selling them, and I found the list of parts that weren’t included.

No, it just shows the price of the stuff you purchased… the shipping price will be shown have the seller has given you the invoice.

If I may suggest something, I’d say try to buy from less stores all at once, because you might wake up and find out that the shipping is very expensive for all of them. You should look at the shipping price of each individual store, stated in the “Shipping policy” section of each store page.

1 Like

What do those shipping prices mean? Is that the total shipping cost, or is it just the extra cost on top of the actual shipping?

Usually its the total shipping cost, but the seller may sometimes add some extra fees (usually stated in the shipping policy).