Brickonicle: Chronicler's Company

I feel as though the designs are to similar to the Toa. The Nuva symbol I feel as though that should be reserved for the Toa.

<

Kongu

Very very nice. I like the idea of Jaller having a cape.

Tamaru

How dare you not make this a Duplo figure.

1 Like

true blue heresy

New team picture

only the “Chronicler’s Company” as they were called on G1 are going to appear

AKA: Kopeke, Taipu, Tamaru, Hafu, Kapura’d, Maku

3 Likes

But Jaller was not a part of the Chronicler’s Company so why is he there on the image?

I thought of that, but without the help of jaller he couldnt get to Ko-koro, and Jaller is like Takua’s best friend, I dont know if I should keep him or remove him, Ima make a poll

• Keep Jaller
  • Remove Jaller
0 voters

They all look really nice together. Good job.

1 Like

you could make another one with the six main matorans from G1, you know the ones who became the Toa Inika.

1 Like

You all got Kapura’d

definetly not the best, but I tried

and team pic updated

5 Likes

Another Hafu original

Updated Group Shot

Only Macku left to go!

5 Likes

Maybe the Nuva symbols could be a symbol of the elements, but the toa are the only ones who would wear the symbols to show that the toa are the only ones worthy. Maybe like a sign of respect or something along those lines.

I just feel like the chest would look way too empty without the symbols, I just thought, like someone said a couple posts ago, “the toa get elemental power from the symbols” and since now the matorans seem to have a little bit of elemental power in their own, I thought they also should have them, my idea for the matorans is that they look just like the toa, except that they dont have all the tribals markings, which symbolize their skill

I suppose that makes sense, but if the matoran and toa looked too similar, it might be hard to tell the difference between toa and matoran. Great work regardless.

some people might have that problem, I just dont see any other way I would like them being, we will see when the “official” matoran designs are released

Macku

Group Shot Updated

and that’s all folks!

4 Likes

Hopefully we’ll se a noble Hau design soon, I really don’t like the regular Hau on Macku.

Agreed