Brickonicle G3: Official TTV Canon List [CANON][Worldbuilding][Characters][Pitch]

[[quote=“Bokarda, post:437, topic:34404, full:true”]
Speaking of moving forward, what Kanohi powers do you think would apply to Fire? Because I cannot, for the life of me, figure out a single one.
[/quote]

may sound stupid but literally fire walking like being able to stand in or around lava and not well i may sound morbid but “melt”

or if you going with the idea that they develop natural powers like how some frogs in real life can breath under water. i think it might be something like avatar and this will apply to all tribes where they can “bend” the element of that tribe a little like fire matoran can make a small fire ball in there hand when there in the dark like a cave. or ice matoran can make ice spikes in there hands and feet so they don’t slip on ice or can climb the cliffs.

i like the idea of having natural powers(like water breathing, fire walking, resistance to cold, i’m working on ideas for the other tribes) and gifted powers.

I don’t think it would work if there was a seventh elemental god and if he was working with Makuta or was evil.

an idea i have is that when the matorans made the seventh element of Lightning, the other elemental tribes grew interested in getting that power for themself, seeing it as a possible weapon for war. This would spark the first civil war between the Matorans which ultimatly ended with the Lightning Matorans using an EMP to shut down all of the technology on the island, including their own. After doing this they then desited to lock up the secrets on the lightning element, and thus leaving the now forgotten ruins of the lightning tribes. Many years later the other tribes however still tells stories on how the lightning tribe “cursed the island”.

its because of these events that Makuta would have a good reason to dislike Sentience, because he belive that the sentience Ekimu granted the Matorans will only cause more wars and eventually devestating destruction on the island.

regarding my Rahkshi background info, these are the ideas i have for the motivations for each of the Rahkshi:
Lerahk: Wishes for Vizuna to return his affection for her.
Guurak: Wants to regain his title as the greatest swimmer on the island.
Panrahk: To pay his dept to the Brotherhood for saving his son’s life.
Kurahk: Revenge on Izotor for costing him his rank in the royal guard and for his exile from the Kingdom.
Vorahk: Desiers the vast knowledge and wisdom from the Earth temples, which his impatient cost him.
Turahk: Revenge on the leaders of the Fire region for his banishment.

there are some more info going for these motivations, these are just short versions of them.

3 Likes

when are “they” (the ttv cast) going to properly talk about rahi?
if at all.

i understand they have lists to get through. and might not care or want to talk about rahi.
and yes i know rahi are not a huge plot point in the story.

1 Like

is the water village underwater like the gungan city in starwars or is it just on the shore?

5 Likes

I would refer to Oomatus Artwork by now.

The city of sails.

ok i know i have posted a lot in the last bit on this thread but can i get you guys honest opinion on this brickonicle picture (in my little spin off idea maybe I right my own little story) (p.s his color is not purple its like a dark pink)

I have more things posted in the comments in this post

old pictures before i properly added color

1 Like

Was there any talk on ages? Originality the toa were all different ages in G1 (early in development I believe). Since in G3 all toa were matoran originally, I don’t think they would all be the same age.

1 Like

I hope there’s ages. If there is, Onua HAS to be the oldest. Like, really old.

1 Like

He can’t be too old though.

1 Like

I recall hearing/reading someone (pretty sure it was Jon) say Lewa is the youngest.

~W12~

1 Like

see the problem with the color thing I have is that lego is mostly geared for kids and kids find color fun.if most of the character are in grey scale kids will find them boring that’s the problem from the start of the idea.

1 Like

Ga - Culture

When it comes to Ga- culture I would make it so that there is one main city (Ga-Metru) thats also the religious capital , being the seat of the Justicar like order, as well as the Temple of each of the Elemental Deities. Ga-Metru would have buildings that are soild, biggest example would be the inspiration taken from Zoras Domain from Zelda.

Have it so that the Main City is above water like this, having a main entrance to the sea as well as being enclaved between the cliffsides.

I imagine Ga-Metru being like this during night time, sorta like if you took Glowing Algae and encorporate the glow aspect into the buildings.
http://algaetrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/bio-2-765x350.jpg

Instead of a King because they are Matriarchal, their main leader is a Queen, which has an advisor from the Justicar order.

The rest of the settlements are prefabricated or interconnected fishing boats made also into houses.
https://www.alux.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/tmg-slideshow_xl-21-660x495.jpg
also sorta like Pony Island from Pokemon they have a walkway that connects the land to the sea and the boat houses to each one.
http://www.gamerguides.com/assets/media/w1600h1600/seafolk-village-is-the-only-town-on-poni.png

Main weapon of the Ga-Soilders /guard is a Trident.

• Funny points: With the examples TTV crew made, Ga- culture would be close to Zora, but Le-Culture would be close to the Rito, Ta-Culture to the Gorons, and Po-Culture to the Gerudo. Maybe the Onu and Ko cultures can be different mixtures of the Hylean one.

Le - Culture
Le- people would bring you mail like the Rito. Thats also their main export, its postal service and air transportation.

Their Guard would use Bows and Arrows as their primary weapon
http://orig09.deviantart.net/a9ce/f/2017/052/a/a/revali_by_phido_senpai-dazte24.png

Le Cities would be like the Rito village.

Being situated in the mountains, buildings constructed like bird cages

Po - Culture

As stated they would be sorta like the Gerudo, the market people,

I would also add in like how the Gerudo also mine gems (precious stones), the Po people can also do that. Have them also be the ones that use gold a lot due to the sheer wealth they have (also gems and other stones) in their design.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BJ_93O7OVXw/maxresdefault.jpg
At least have their leader be the one with gold on him / her.

Would also add in that the Po people would be skilled architects, sculptures, being able to craft beautifully designed stone buildings, metal accessories, and general sculptures.

Ta-Culture

Their cities would be around massive lava flows, and generally very got for everyone.

Like the Gorons, they would be master craftsmen when it comes to weapons, shields , and armor. Also sumo wrestling would be a cultural thing for them.

1 Like

With this talk of Onua being the oldest and Lewa being the youngest, what if they developed a sort of father/daughter relationship? It makes sense considering how they had a pretty strong friendship back in G1.

That would be an interesting dynamic. If you were to use the father/child relationship and apply it to G1, it fits perfectly.

I could totally see a family dynamic in the team as the following:
Onua and Gali: parental figures
Pohatu: crazy uncle
Tahu and Kopaka: sibling rivalry
Lewa: baby in the family

2 Likes

I’d say Gali’s more like the sibling that rolls her eyes at Tahu and Kopaka’s bickering, at least with the characterization she seems to be getting in G3.

1 Like

I see her more as the strict, diligent, and analytical tiger-mom while Onua is the relaxed, wise, good-natured dad who goes ungodly berserk if his children are hurt.

4 Likes

I haven’t caught up with all this, but it’s inspired me to work on a certain character. Here’s the progress, please know I’m not the best when it comes to this kind of art. And yes, it’s related to Bionicle Gen3, as an idea of a different take on Mata Nui and Makuta.

Update.
You might find a reference to the original Bionicle

Looks ■■■■■■■■■■ is it?

On another note: I find Estelle would be a nice voice actor choice for Gali.

Estelle being the voice of Garnet from Steven Universe.

2 Likes

Takutanuva?

2 Likes

As in the original pitch, Onua is the oldest and Lewa is the youngest.

Maybe a bit more like a younger sister/older brother, but the older brother is married and has kids, so it’s a little removed while still being personable.

4 Likes