Brickonicle G3: Official TTV Canon List [CANON][Worldbuilding][Characters][Pitch]

@TLhikan @JediTimeLord824 @Toa_Azureus
Hey just did this quick sketch

6 Likes

That’s awesome!

2 Likes

Thanks so much! The proportions of the arms are kinda off though :confused:

1 Like

And why can’t this be in a technic format again? I literally don’t see the reason why it should be ruined with scaled down sets that have heavily restricted movement and pose-ability. Bionicle was a technic line for a reason, I don’t really see this form of G3 taking off anytime soon.

1 Like

When Lego originally did Bionicle, construction had never been seen before, so it’s popularity stayed strong because of how new it was.

They tried it a second time, and it dieded horribly.

System is just more popular right now.

1 Like

just for you guys actually :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Not what I was expecting Nidhiki to look like, but he still looks cool. Why does he have “Oil” written on his left arm?

1 Like

Onua- My drill is the drill that will peirce the sky!

3 Likes

i want a game now.

seriously. that looks really good.

and it took me awhile before i realised he had two drills for hands.

kind of makes me think of my idea of Makuta as being the prior Toa of Light.

the colors do look similar to Takanuva’s gold and while.

1 Like

makuta

4 Likes

my GMS has problems… like cutting off as I click on icon.

1 Like

takua you mean…

16 Likes

I had an idea for the rahkshi powers being mental states fore example Panrahk Rahi: Nui Jaga,power: pain
Lerahk Rahi: Tarakava,power: spite
Guurahk Rahi: Barraki Squid,power: Insanity

2 Likes

I get some Lovecraftian feeling for that.

1 Like

Lovecraft seems like a good resource to mine inspiration from

2 Likes

@phinto how did you make the models and animations? Blender?

3 Likes

yah…

3 Likes

here is an idea i had when reading @ZceeNook 's topic.

namely that the name Makuta is not a name, but a word in Matoran, which translates to Demon.

so if Tahu were to call out Makuta by name, he would then basicly call him a demon.

now this would mean that there could be more “Makutas” in Brickonicle, but to me personaly, it would possibly mean that the Makuta we see the Brotherhood of Makuta wish to bring back to life, could possibly have not originaly have been a “Makuta” but again a toa, which is the idea for Brickonicle Makuta’s origins in my mind, though now changed with this new idea.

This idea could actually create an interesting idea, with the idea that some “Makuta” were originaly toa or other kinds of heroes, so in a way they would be fallen or corrupted angels.

3 Likes

This has potential.

Yes. I want this.