Brickonicle G3: Official TTV Canon List [CANON][Worldbuilding][Characters][Pitch]

So no takanuva :sob: he never got to kill makuta for once and for all but my G4 is almost completely the same as G1 just no 06-09 instead Takanuva killed makuta before being killed by Dr Lehrahk

1 Like

ā€¦Karzahni is involved?

This is what I get for missing the last few podcasts. Looks like itā€™s mandatory to catch up now. XD

Srsly tho I frickinā€™ love Karzahni

2 Likes

after having seen the newest podcast i still find the idea of Makuta being this sort of Lord Business like character to be flawed.

but the idea of Karzahni being able to see possible futures actually ended up giving me an idea for a better way to have Makuta be the villain of the story while still not being a 100% evil character. Namely that Makuta learned from Karzahni a possible future were in the elemental gods enslaved the matorans and ruled over them with an iron fist. And when the Elemental gods over threw Ekimu and Makuta, he then came to belive that this future may happend so when he is brough back thanks to the Rahkshi, Makuta then sets in motion his plan to eliminate the elemental gods to save the matorans.

2 Likes

Is there already a solution to how the use of the Mask of timeā€™s power are limited or what downsides the usage of it are?
If not then here are my thought on it. I had the idea (most likely many had it before me) that the more the wielder uses it the more it takes away of his own lifetime.

Again I am sorry if this is just a repetition of what has been discussed already, I have lost overview over the G3 topic and am trying to find my way back in.

1 Like

but do makuta exists on G1 2008?

1 Like

Now this topic is going to be very helpful. I do have one question though: What exactly does it mean when a matoran has their elemental power ā€œawakenedā€? I currently have some Ideas, and am going to make a topic for them.

1 Like

Gosh i have never heard of this brickonicle stuff but i like it! i want to see it fully developed i have a lot to catch up on. With that said, i cannot wait to see this get more developed.
If this post is off topic please notify me.

• Doom
2 Likes

In my own opinion, and what has been discussed on the podcast, I donā€™t think that Makuta really cares about the matoran, or even the island of Artahka. I seem to remember someone in the cast saying that Makuta views Artahka as a ā€œfailed experimentā€. The only ā€œpersonā€ he cares about is his brother, which i believe is at least one of his motivations. correct me if Iā€™m wrong on any of this.

1 Like

What if we call the matoran, tohunga. and then get in trouble again /s
Makuta should be the big bad guy the makooti evil you know? i dont think he wants to save tohunga either

1 Like

the cast wanted to make Makuta be morally grey, however the problem is that his actions ultimatly makes his moral reasons seem dubious. he wants to take away the matorans sentiece because he belives it will spare them from painā€¦ even though his actions just makes more suffering and thus he comes more of as a villain who is lying about his cause. Like you said, he just comes off like he just does not care about the matorans, and infact is like one of those cold hearted scientist who kills off their creations when they did not meet their expectations.

Kind of makes me wonder if people want G3 Makuta to be a morally grey character, or if they just want him to be just like his G1 and/or G2 counterparts.

2 Likes

We want him to have actual motivations and reasons for doing the things heā€™s doing outside of pure vanity and jealousy. The Makuta of G1 and G2 is completely 1 dimensional, heā€™s evil for evils sake and behaves as such. Yes, we want him to be morally grey, but he is also still our villain.

He has reasons for doing what heā€™s doing and truly believes what heā€™s doing is right for everyone, and thatā€™s what makes him a grey character. Through his actions and interactions with other characters. He is not an anti-hero, and he doesnā€™t need to be one to be a grey character.

The suffering caused to the matoran through death, pain, and loss are all creations of Ekimu in Makutaā€™s eyes. Heā€™s the one responsible for making them suffer, Makuta merely wants to free them from the mortality theyā€™ve been forced into by Ekimu.

3 Likes

He sounds a tad bit like Galbatorix from the inheritance cycle. i like that.

1 Like

Something iā€™d love to see in g3 is a focus on the island and water whenever i think tribal robots i think water. something iā€™d just like to add, maybe build up some of the world with water, or how matorans fish and things. just a thought

1 Like

I think karzanis power with seeing the alternate realities, should work kind of like the sword of sanctuary in ninjago which means he can know his opponents move before he makes
It

1 Like

hey Var, have you and the cast desited on what the Toaā€™s personalities should be like?

i have some ideas for them which im wondering is still open for discussion.

1 Like

I made up a matoran called Taatapai, his design is extremely basic, his body is plain yellow Except a massive diamond on his chest, he became a lieutenant after the toa died, heā€™s a very strong matoran who can defeat the strongest of toa however heā€™s unsure of himself and heā€™s scarred of toa, he fought rahi forces but the brotherhood were a different matter, when he saw Tahu he prepared his gear and defeated Tahu, he was raring to kill Tahu and had his knife to Tahuā€™s. Throat before being told off by vakama, since then Taatapai and Tahu have disliked one another, when he met the other toa he hated them even more, claiming them ā€œRahi in armourā€ he grew to like them after awhile (especially Tahu) when Tahu almost died he took it upon himself to help Tahu.
Tahu and Taatapai became friends whilst stranded together, although they are good friends Kapura fears for his good friend Taatapai
Strength:8
Personality: Impatient, hypocritical, kind, puts others before himself(most of the time)
ā€œHis heroism, strength and kindness are enough to become a toa but his personality is his weaknessā€
Turaga vakama

2 Likes

been playing a lot of minecraft i see

5 Likes

How to put this gentlyā€¦

Mary Sue.

Google what it is, and then donā€™t do it.

Have a lovely day.

13 Likes

Just say its overpowered as heck,

1 Like

I did a spelling mistake[quote=ā€œPohatuisawesome, post:304, topic:34404ā€]
but the brotherhood were a different matter
[/quote]

He is not invincible as I stated heā€™s scared of toa and can be *killed by the brotherhood, he is not super strong and if there is a civil war he would probably side with the toa out of fear and respect

1 Like