Brickonicle G3: Official TTV Canon List [CANON][Worldbuilding][Characters][Pitch]

Any hopes of this dark hunter idea getting put into the canon as a fallback for a second arc if the line is successful?

2 Likes

I will be checking this regularly!

1 Like

Dark Hunters? Strong likelihood. That specific pitch? I don’t know.

I dunno, earth and stone preserves the og six, but making Onua more about gardening differentiates him a fair bit, and gives him more of a reason to dig and play in the ground. Previously, stone/earth was more desert rocks vs underground rocks. This way its more of a harsh power in nature vs nurturing life in nature, which always worked in my head cannon anyways. And lets be real, ‘Jungle’ is a weak element, may as well be plant life or life itself. The soil connection gronds the power a bit.

2 Likes

I just realized that if Bionicle came back as a system line for G3, the chance of getting a Lego Bionicle game in the style of the Lego Star Wars games would be likely.

3 Likes

I propose having the Rahkshi additionally be an elite sect of the Brotherhood named the “Sons of Makuta,” a further homage to their G1 selves. They strived to be as close to their lord as possible through certain rituals, which is how they ended up in their current monstrous state.

I also propose that Lightning be introduced in the second or third year in the form of Voriki - an ancient warrior, supreme master of her element (a “Toa Nuva”), and experienced metalsmith (possibly responsible for forging the Toa’s masks or weapons) who serves as the legendary “Seventh Toa” destined to set the other Toa on the path to mastering their powers and ultimately assist them in achieving their own destinies. Sort of an Ekimu/Takanuva combination.

3 Likes

I don’t know if this has been considered yet, but I’ll share this idea anyway. I was thinking that instead of completely changing the elements of either stone and ice, why not just “combine” them with water and earth. Hear me out, Kopaka could be a “Toa of the Sea” who specializes in the ice areas of his powers. He could theoretically control water, but to a much lesser extent than Gali (He might have slightly more control than a Ga-Matoran) (This also applies to Gali but vice versa). Same with Pohatu, he’d be a Toa of Earth who works mainly in the brute force/stone area of his powers instead of the plantlife area as Onua. I don’t know how they would be introduced, maybe bring them both into the story later down the line as a wandering pair? Again, sorry if this has already been shared.

1 Like

Ad nauseum.

Is ice still an element?

ehem

so yes, Ice is still an element.

Oh, my bad…

thinking about it, i would like to see the Rahkshi being the Bionicle version of Anti-Paladins:

Anti-Paladins are the fanatical zealots serving evil deities as crusaders, commanders, and champions. They are the profane standard-bearers, the battle-line breakers, and the unforgiving masters of fell armies. Anti-Paladins serve their deity by spreading their dogma and mercilessly slaying those who refuse to convert. The evil of an anti-paladin is an unequivocal force that shakes even the mightiest warriors of goodness.

However, lower level anti-paladins may become just the opposite. They may put on a polite and mild-mannered facade, but their intents remain the same. Much like your average paladin can range from a beacon of hope to a tool of holy wrath, your average anti-paladin may lie through his teeth, and paint himself a noble hero, or they may simply be the darkest most twisted husks of knights one could imagine.

here is a web page that give some more info about the Anti-Paladins:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/alternate-classes/antipaladin/#TOC-Aura-of-Evil-Ex-

the reason im bringing this up is because there are actualy a few abilities there that actually could be used for the Rahkshi, like this power for example:

Plague Bringer

At 3rd level, the powers of darkness make an antipaladin a beacon of corruption and disease. An antipaladin does not take any damage or take any penalty from diseases. He can still contract diseases and spread them to others, but he is otherwise immune to their effects.

Basicly, this ability is something that you could see work for Lerahk, like where ever Lerahk goes, he spread diseases and decay.

1 Like

Anti-Paladin seems just like a normal christian or muslim crusader.

2 Likes

Not really. The traditional Paladin class is inspired in part by historic crusaders, so it’d be counterintuitive for the Paladin’s antithesis to be essentially the same thing.

2 Likes

“Paladin” refers to a fantasy RPG class, not an actual historical paladin.

2 Likes

I quote “Anti-Paladins serve their deity by spreading their dogma and mercilessly slaying those who refuse to convert.”

This was a common tactic of Crusaders and Inquisitors. “Convert or Die!” as commonly said. The Crusaders sacked cities and killed innocents in the name of Christ. The only difference are Anti-Paladins do it for a different god. They sack cities and kill innocents in the name of a Demon.

hey just an idea here i want to ask you all about.

How would you all feel if the Bohrok swarm was the reason for Makuta’s evil actions, like Makuta was only trying to protect the island from the coming swarm invasion, which he also delayed by hiding the island from their view, though they would find it eventually.

The Bohrok swarm in my mind, would be something like a plague of locusts, a massive swarm that devouers everything on an island and then moved to a new one. But even with that, the swarm if not evil, instead being much like Galactus, they do what they do in order to survive.

a quote from Galactus the devourer of worlds.

I have no wish to harm any species, yet if my hunger is not appeased i die and i do not wish to die. It is my destiny to be Galactus, i must do what i was born to do.

so what do you all thing? does this sound like an interesting idea for the Bohrok?

That sounds awesome. I’m totally down for them being a Galactus-esque swarm.

2 Likes

Not sure if anyone already suggested that, but the Brotherhood of Makuta could work somewhat like the Children of the Cathedral from Fallout 1 (Children of the Cathedral | Fallout Wiki | Fandom) in that they are the antagonist’s organization “public face” and they can be found in major cities, or in Brickonicle’s case the villages, but they hide under the guise of a benevolent cult, maybe the Brotherhood of Makuta formed little temples in the villages to try to convert some matoran to their side. That would also make it possible to have some kind of “Makuta’s temple” set with some matoran minifigs that use some different prints than the rest of the normal matoran.

1 Like

So, is there a place I can download the full resolution images of Var’s Tahu/“Spirit of fire” artwork from the podcast?

2 Likes