Brickonicle G3: Official TTV Canon List [CANON][Worldbuilding][Characters][Pitch]

Vezon’s been Deadpool since 2006. :laughing:

I think the Shadowed One, (who really needs a new title) should be in the story as a kind of “wildcard.” Neither the hero’s, nor the villains can trust him, he’ll do whatever is most profitable for himself.

3 Likes

Personally, I really don’t like the idea of the Raiders being a subdivision of the Dark Hunters, nor do I love Ahkmou being a Dark Hunter. I’d be fine if they have dealings with each other, but I think it helps to establish a larger universe by not connecting the two crime organizations, as it shows this world is big enough for multiple to coexist. If that makes sense.

3 Likes

That makes complete sense. That’s a different angle I hadn’t considered.

2 Likes

Fair enough, I just thought it might be a simple way the seed their presence in the first three years, without needing to have them on the island.

1 Like

Tru, dat

I think my post in the G3 Makuta topic is still completely valid; you need to make a Makuta that keeps people guessing no matter what. Be he antihero, misunderstood vigilante, supreme overlord, concocting mastermind, or whatever peculiar arrangement he is in, he can never be a predictable villain.

Up until the last few hours he always had extra tricks up his sleeve when we thought we understood him. Dark master of evil? nope, Tohunga. Evil master of the Rahkshi? nope, sentient leader of living farts (okay that was kinda dumb for a twist). Conscious gas? nope, ancient being bent on total domination through twisted justification. All of the above? well now he’s a 40K’ robot and you can’t touch him.

2 Likes

I personally feel that Makuta and the Bohroks should be portrayed as the main players in the “chess match” betwine them at first, but they both see signs that there is a third player on the board which would be Tren Krom.

Makuta as i have stated before should in the role of an anti hero, one who wish to destroy the Bohrok for good, and who also have good reasons to justify his goals and to gain followers to join him, its just that his actions and ways to complete that goal can go to an extreme. One thing that i though for this is that when Voriki comes to the Toa’s island, she is a survivor from an island that the Bohrok swarm invaded and thus belives Makuta is right and trusts him more than the Toa but then finely sees how far he is willing to go and then re-joins the Toa.

And when it comes to the Dark Hunters, here is my idea on them, that they are an army that Makuta created in order to fight against the Bohrok swarm.

One of the problems with is that being mindless and not “playing ball” is a big part of the mythos of the Bohrok. While the queen may technically be sentient, a big of the Bohrok is that they don’t actually care or distinguish between the people and places they attack, certainly not enough to “play chess” with any other the other villain. They are a hive-minded swarm, not a military force.

That is an idea, although I’m not so sure about the trusting Makuta part.

It’s as Ghidora said,

2 Likes

if you know what i have writen about the Bohrok you know that just like i wrote about Makuta, they too are not evil. They are more like Galactus who himself is not so much evil as he just do what he does to survive.

i think its better if the Bohrok are sentient, instead of being like their G1 counter parts, which were just as you said, a mindless swarm who knew only about destruction.

the only reason the G3 Bohrok would have a desier to eat all that was on an island is because they have to convert the materials on the islands into energy that fuels them, if they don’t they will die and they have no wish to die.

its like with my consept for Makuta, they are not evil, but their actions make us see them as evil, but there is more to them than that.

1 Like

There can be a balance between the two ideas. What if the bohrok had to consume islands to survive, but they’re just mindless beings created by Tren Krom, spirit of destruction. They consume because it’s all they know how to do, and don’t have the sentience to question other ways of survival.

2 Likes

That is, in fact, evil.

Just because someone isn’t moving towards a directly evil end, doesn’t mean they aren’t evil. They are also evil if they use evil, (in this case death and destruction) for an insufficiently good end. (mere survival)

I think if you make the Bohrok sentient, you loose one of their best aspects, that of the anonymous hoard.

That is actually a good idea. Honestly, a mindless beast can’t really be considered “evil.”

However, I’m not entirely sure about “Tren Krom creating them” bit. (Again, Tren Krom seems more like a corrupted spirit or order than a spirit of destruction) Perhaps if he just guides them a bit?

2 Likes

well that is something i have been thinking of minus the mindless part. but it could be atleast how they first started, but over time they slowly began to grow more inteligent the more sentient beings they devoured, gaining their knowledge, thus they learn and gain an inteligence, a hive mind.

the part of Tren Krom creating the Bohrok is also the reason for why he would give the Brotherhood of Makuta the knowledge to bring Makuta back to life, sort of a way to deal with the possible threat of the Bohrok gaining to much knowledge and thus a desier to rebel against his command.

1 Like

So, are you saying the bohrok gain the sentience of the beings they consume? (Sorry if I misinterpreted that, just clarifying.)

1 Like

well more like their inteligence but yes.

its kind of like how the Borg gains the knowledge of the people they assimilate into the borg collective.

1 Like

Interesting concept, but I’d suggest maybe using that for another enemy where that’s their main ability, as it seems powerful enough to make a completely different threat.

1 Like

I wasn’t sure where to put this on the message boards and I don’t think I should make an entire topic just for it. At the same time, I thought this would be the best topic to post this on.

So I am on a team that is trying to make a fan-made sequel to Lego Universe, called Lego Nexus Adventures(LNA for short) and with DLU making a lot of progress putting back together the code to make a working lego universe server, we have been thinking of having to make new experiences for players to play on LNA. I talked to the others on the team and many of us agreed that it would be cool to do the Bionicle G3 concept you guys at TTV have been piecing together, all we would need is TTV’s approval/ permission to do it. So what will the members of the podcast say?

2 Likes

Ask them yourself. It might be a bit more proper for something like this to be PMed rather than openly stated.

2 Likes

okay, just PMed @Jon right now

2 Likes

I agree. While they did have mind-control abilities in G1, I don’t think assimilation really fits with the Bohrok.

2 Likes

Wow, this is pretty interesting! I´d love this to be a real thing, LOL. The brick approach is sorta shocking, but since original constraction isn´t what Lego does now, I feel like it makes sense somehow. I´m willing to learn more about this soon! Nice work.

3 Likes

Lightning, huh? The podcast didn’t mention a lightning region or Voriki, though.

1 Like