Brickonicle MOCs [Characters][Workshop][Non-Canon][Non-Pitch]

I also made his house over at Ihu

-Click the picture for an absurd resolution-

#oh also, ignore the knife on the dummy’s crotch alright?

3 Likes

Would it be possible for someone to do me? If so, it would be much appreciated.

Name: Partuka
Sex: Male
Element: Earth
Region: Motara
G1 Mask: Pehkui
Weapon: Battle Axe

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’ll give it a try

@Stuubh so uhm, do you want the colorscheme to be like it is in your moc?

WHY WONT YOU ANSWER!

you know, it doesnt matter anymore

6 Likes

Sorry, I haven’t been on the site since last night :sweat_smile:. This looks fantastic!! Thank you so much!
@Asriel, Not to be a pain, but I just noticed the mask is a Huna, not a Pehkui. Would it be possible for you fix this? If so it would be really appreciated.

1 Like

here

it seems kind of out of place now because of the lines, but I cant help you with that

5 Likes

Perfect. Thank you!

Im working on a… well, a work in progress, Im going to make Astrid now

here, have a sneak peek

7 Likes

Interesting but I personally don’t like how it looks.

what’s your main problem with it?

The crown looks too tall and thin on top in my opinion.

it’s not really a crown is the head of animal, but does this look any better?

-not stylized yet-

alright Im done

6 Likes

The body looks really good and the head looks better now. I thought that matoran were suppost to have more simplyfied torso prints to be more distinguishable from the toa.

You nailed the jaw beast look.

1 Like

to me there is no difference between matoran and toa, except for the powers and that the toa have the nuva symbols, so when a matoran becomes a toa they get the nuva symbol and powers

2 Likes

Beast head?

beast head

Thanks for this, do I need to alter my post in any way?

1 Like

Maybe for the different sections (Sex, Age, Element, etc.), you could bold the name of the section to help distinguish it from the rest of the text. This helps when reading the material and separating it from each other.
You can either highlight the name of the section and press the “Bold” symbol (B) at the top left of the box where you type, or you can add “**” at the beginning and end of the names.

Thanks

1 Like

Name: Kardax
sex: Male
Age (Years 1-3): 23-25
Element: Fire
Region: Mangai

Attributes:

• Strength: 8
  • Toughness: 9
  • Agility: 5
  • Mind: 9

Primary Occupation: Forge Master of Takarda
Secondary Occupation(s): Inventor, adviser, explorer, Champion.
Tool(s): Sword, Great hammer, notebook, small backpack.
G1 Mask: Great Huna (modified and powerless).

Personality: Happy, friendly, honourable, creative, defensive to those he care for. serious and aggressive at times.

Description: Kardax is the Forge Master of the Mangaian City of Takarda, he is the youngest Forge Master in recent times. He is a gentle Matoran and fiercely defensive of his friends and will protect them no matter the cost. He is an excellent inventor and creates whatever comes to his mind.

Background: Kardax was born to two Mangaians, who both worked in the forges of Takarda, they could not afford to leave him at home and so he played in the corner of their forge. There the smiths and other workers would give him a few scraps and he would make small models.

By 14 he officially worked in the forges as a skilled apprentice and by 18 he had his own forge as a forge smith. He quickly rose up the ranks and took the position of Forge Master at 22, he stood out for his advanced work with vehicles, weaponry and detail. He took the mask of the Forge Master, modeled after a Legendary smith.

He would establish good trading relations between cities in Tiro and Takarda by helping supply his friends Nuparu and Gralia with equipment and parts, often helping Gralia with new Rahi saddles for her Nuparanga-Va.

Year 1: When time was frozen, Kardax was working on a new personal flight system project in his forge. Once unfrozen, he learnt what had occurred and journeyed to the capital to learn of the Toa.

Year 2: As the civil war drew near, he found that he was being asked from the leaders of Mangai to begin modifying his designs to be weaponized and overseeing the defenses of Takarda should battle occur. He also created many Rahi saddles for Mangai’s allies, notably Gralia’s War Nuparanga.

He tried to remain as neutral as he could in his position, urging for peaceful resolution.

Extra info: Will update the image to feature the Hammer, Sword and bag later.

2 Likes
1 Like