Brickonicle: Skull Slicer Arena Battle

12346 Skull Slicer Arena Battle
Piece count: 703
Price: $70.00

• Battle against the devious Skull Slicer in the Okotan Arena!
  • Dodge the Skull Warrior’s attacks from above!
  • Bring down the wall to break into the arena!
  • Watch out for the gate trap that drops boiling… protodermis?
  • Arm your heroes using weapons from the weapon rack!
  • Avoid Skull Slicer’s arena traps like the spring-loaded missiles, fire trap, and collapsing tower!
  • Defeat Skull Slicer by smashing the button and breaking his tower!I hit the levah!

Extra Stuffs

So, here’s my second and final entry!

My personal favorite part of this MOC is the protector face over the entrance.

Though I started on this before CM4Sci’s City of the Mask Makers (Brickonicle: City of the Mask Makers) was posted, as soon as it came out I really loved the style and color choices of the build. As such, I modified my boring and mostly-grey build with some blue hues and some extra accents; as well, the bluerender background is similar to his. I dearly hope he doesn’t see this as copying off his idea; I personally really enjoyed his entry and wanted my entry to mimic that style. So, if CM4Sci ever reads this, please don’t get angry…

Anyway, some new pieces that would probably need molded:

• Slicer’s, Skull Warrior’s, Kopaka’s, Lewa’s, and Onua’s masks.
  • A new blade piece for Slicer, Lewa, and Kopaka’s shield and spear.
  • A new piece for Onua’s hammer head.
  • New limbs or a more diverse system for the characters.

Thanks for viewing, comments and criticism is appreciated!

~Reese EH~

58 Likes

I really like the look of that protector mask doorway even if the studs on the mouth bothers me.

2 Likes

Ohh so this is what that one guy was talking about with arena battle. I had to watch the little animated episode before working on my entry so I got a feeling of what went on (even though I already knew pretty well)

Very awesome! Really does look like my entries which I don’t really mind I guess but don’t go too crazy! :wink: so this could be the 4th set!

Nice work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I just lost. Superb entry right here.

1 Like

@AwesomeJoel27 Yeah, LDD doesn’t have the new curved tiles yet… however, those would work to smooth out the mouth.

@CM4Sci Whew, thanks! I definitely had lots of inspiration from your entries. :slight_smile:

@BricksOfAwesome Ha, dude your latest entry is absolutely amazing! Don’t give up on yourself. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The whole thing looks awesome!
The building looks nice and smooth, and I like the functions incorporated in it!
The minifigs are on point as well!

The only thing I dislike is the price though…:disappointed:

1 Like

Oh, it’s beautiful, I love the mask design, the functions, the mask design, the minifigures, did I mention the mask design yet?

1 Like

@JonBlueFire Yeah, although I think this price is a bit more reasonable than the one in my last entry.

1 Like

That brickbuilt protector mask is super neat

also i love how Onua can just run around smashing things

1 Like

@Ghosty Thanks!

Also yeah lots of hitting things for Onua. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Very well done. The front of the arena has some great shaping and I like the functions you chose to integrate.

1 Like

@Stoax Thanks!

A nice looking set with great functions, I like it. The minifigs also look good, I would definitely buy this set. Well if it was on sale, 70 dollars seems a bit too much for this. But other than that good job.

1 Like

Awesome looking, great functions, a decent price, good figures…

Yeah it’s pretty great!

1 Like

@thundermaster612 Thanks! Yeah, the price probably could be dropped just a bit… but I dunno.

@Altair Thanks!

1 Like

This is absolutely amazing. The Protector face has an amazing amount of detail, The mini figures are some of the best I have ever seen thought the duration on this contest, and the build overall is very true to its subject material. 11/10

1 Like

Well crud I realized I completely forgot to put this in the main topic. RIP

I’m breathless you should post this on lego ideas It would be an awesome set!!! and I’d TOAtaly encourage you to make more(pun intended) though for Onua I think an Axl torso would work

I don’t believe that Lego Ideas actually enables the creation of set ideas that are based off of already existing themes to be produced. Nonetheless, I’m not fully sure of that and you might want to double check me on it.

1 Like

well there are many LOTR posts on lego ideas

1 Like