Brickonicle Tribe Poll

Tundra because I wanna be a rather cool snowflake.

1 Like

It occurs to me that I should probably revisit the artwork before just saying “I like air.” May have to change my answer.

1 Like

Don’t become an air head then. I’ll stop.

2 Likes
I chose Naho because it seemed like they have a lot of strong women and I like that
2 Likes

I can confirm: Kauae is definitely my favorite.

2 Likes

My Icon demanded that I chose the desert, I had no say in this :frowning:

MOTARI FOR MOTAR-ME!

1 Like

I am kind of bias because I have been making an Ihu set in LDD the past few days. As of now, Tundra for me.

I’ve always had an affinity for fire so my choice was simple.

I’ve always had an affinity for warmer weather so I chose Motara. Of course, the element of stone is something I’ve always particularly liked, but I enjoy the way the village is presented in Brickonicle.

I’m part of the super-secret ninth tribe. Yeah, not the eighth tribe, that one’s just a secret. The ninth one is TOP secret.

To be serious though:

And I don’t like fire, I tend to get dizzy at heights, and deserts bore me. Water is cool, literally and figuratively.

2 Likes

What if I boil it?

Then you get boiling water.

~W12~

1 Like

Candle heads for the win!

It ain’t cool anymore though.

I’ve just edited my Brickonicle Self-MOC to include polls similar to this. For those who are interested, feel free to vote on what element you would want to have and what region you would want to live in :slight_smile:.

Naho, man! Beautiful tropical islands, amaizing coral reefs, incredible sea environment!

Bokarda… I feel insulted… Why there no Mahri Nui in there? :hushed:

1 Like

If Mahri Nui is located in Naho Bay, doesn’t that mean Mahri Nui is within Naho?

1 Like

Well, originaly, it was an Island at the border of Naho Bay and the ocean. More pushed away and isolated than the other islands.

When sunk on the sea floor, I’d argue it became it’s own region.

2 Likes

I would include it as part of Naho, but as an autonomous community, kinda like the Basque region in Spain.

2 Likes