Broken/Damaged Masks

That must have been fun.
/x

My cat used to chew up all my rubber parts.

1 Like

My friend’s dad ran over Turaga Dume’s mask (and head) with a lawnmower by accident…

3 Likes

My cat DEMOLISHED Pridak’s head.

I had a metru blue great Ruru from the Karzahni set that lost its axle, and I accidentally bent one of the prongs or whatever on a skull spider mask.

I twisted Thok’s spine into a knot, threw it down the basement, and never saw it again…

I was a weird kid

6 Likes

My infected hand-painted Hau was stepped on, it’s only a little bent though. I hardly even notice it.

3 Likes

My dog chewed up my Tahu Mistaka Mask.

2 Likes

Not really a mask. but we recently got a new puppy, and he has a thing for large LEGO pieces. like blades, armor and even entire MOCs.

2 Likes

I got an Akaku Nuva that has part of the back broken off and cracked.

Right above the visor eye.

Hey man, not all living things are prefect, so Toa Ignika wanted to be like them.

/s

Really, that sucks.

2 Likes

All I see is that it’s sliiiightly crooked to the right…right?

1 Like

My Photok’s Kakama’s connection axle broke down too. I wanted to use it for my Toa of Plasma(since it is in orange). But I had to use Nuju’s mask, being the only white one left.

@TKRooster

Apparently that’s extremely common with the silver Ignika. I had one like that, although a perfectly aligned variant does exist. Though, with it being such a little difference it is hard to tell from just looking.

1 Like

It’s a small issue but I find it so frustrating. :frowning:

My Toa Nokama Mask is a bit cracked at the upper part and my Toa Matau has scratches on his eye area…they kinda look like war scars to be honest.

1 Like

That sounds awesome.

My infected hau is squished horizontally
there is a small crack in the side

1 Like