Bubble Girl

After a short hiatus to sort my parts, I have returned to bring you this MOC; Bubble Girl!

When summer hits, the annual water wars begin in a grand city that will remain unnamed. A group of robots battle each other with their water based weapons to see who can claim the crown of Neptune this year.
Rookie robot Bubble Girl joins the war for the first time this year. Armed with her water balloon fists she is ready to take down the competition.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

60 Likes

The use of the clear cockpits for “bubbles” is a really neat idea; looks great overall!

3 Likes

This is really well done. The construction is grand and unique and I love the colors and how they pop and how they don’t clash at all. My favorite feature has got to be the water balloon fists, but everything on this MOC is so good.

1 Like

This is magnificent!

1 Like

What in the name of Mata Nui is this Lego madness of a build!

1 Like

Thanks Guys :slight_smile:

It looks like she is from nintedo’s arms.

2 Likes

This is pretty spectacular. The only thing I can really complain about is the back view, particularly below the waist it gets pretty exposed and doesn’t match the rest of the build’s smoothness.

Spots the mixel eyes as ball joints

Absoulte Heresy

1 Like

Great part usage!

1 Like

What a cute build! Theres so much personality to here. She’d be right at home in that Switch game ARMS. Great job!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

That game was definitly one of the things that inspired her.

2 Likes

this should be a character Nintendo switch’s arms game!

1 Like