Building Iden Nui (Concept Draft)

"The Makuta has won, the Isle of Iden Nui is lost. Only the Forge remains to stand in the Makuta’s way. They have mutated the beasts of the land into monstrous creatures and created their own monsters. We must stand in his way, if we lose…we’ll never reboot the Great Giant. The Great Giant has been our protector, in the realm of space, but now we are to awaken him. Awaken the Great Giant, Olmak Nui! Awaken our protector! Protect the Suva of Space!”

An old turaga finishes his speech, to the matoran. He bows. A young le-matoran comes to him and asks, “As the Buzzflying of the day and the Cloud-sneaking of the night, How the Karzahni are we, the Life-dawn of the Iden Nui, going to fight back the Evil-spread of the Makuta?”

The turaga looks at him, “Do you suppose we deep-hide in the sewers, until some mysteryking or toa-hero comes along to save us?’

The le-maoran, “I was thinking we could wall the Forge and defend only the Forge till the toa-heroes come to save us. We could take what is useless metal here and blockade any holes in our defense. Not die off, like some slowthink you are! I’d rather prepare for the toa-heroes, not die in spiriah! You need to think-talk.”

The old turaga spits at him, “You tree-bound fool! It’s past-late for that! Do that and we’re ground-bound! I heart-swear that we’ll survive, by my head-thoughts, not this duty-quarreling le-matoran!”

The crowd looks at both of them, wondering what to do. The Turaga steels his stare at the le-matoran, whilst he prepares his thoughts.

The le matoran motions a friend forwards, a ta-matoran. This small ta-matoran stands in front of the assembly and speaks, “I for one, leader of the ta-matoran Ta-aki, say that we should unite under my good friend, Bo-calix. He has shown to be strong in the ways of war. I trust him to be my way-finder in this one. Not only has he held off the Makuta from Shelek Peaks, but he has saved hundreds in the Great Giant’s name, Olmak Nui.”
Bo-calix pats his friend on the shoulder, saying, “Thanks, firespitter.” Ta-aki looks at him and smiles grimly. Bo-calix head-thinks, “He must be everquick to be same-hearted with me.”

Onu-wahi-metru is the entire underground network, there will probably another map for it

What do y’all think? This is a concept for Iden Nui.
What do you think i could add or change to it to make flow better?
Did it flow well? Did it make sense? Did it fail it goals? Can you tell its goals?
I hope y’all like it. :smiley:
(I always recommend proofreading anything you write. For future references.)

8 Likes

Sense a lot of people liked the first bit of my world building. I decided to release the second part. I do enjoy writing this, but there may be times where I can’t update the story as much. Be aware there may be grammatical errors or misspellings of words. I hope you like the story.

Ta-aki walks into the crowd, leaving the broken colosseum. He walks to the city’s border, with a group of ta-matorans and vo-matoran warriors. They circle around the border of the Forge, which was almost a island it self at this point. They had cut canels into the land creating a moat around it. Now Forge was the center of Iden Nui, an Island cut with canals. Almost no bridges were made, only temporary ones. The temporary bridges were made like ladders and were light and easy to carry. The Evil-spreading monsters could never figure out how to use them either, so they were expendable.

Ta-aki and his small platoon set the bridge over the river, like they did every day. They unfolded it and set the two posts onto the ground, then they swung the other end over to the other side. Once the platoon had crossed, Ta-aki ordered them to remove it, just as simple. They crossed into the northern deserts of po-wahi-metru, The Chambers of Stones. It was a wahi full of deserted cities and vast deserts.

Their mechanical bodies baked in the sun as Ta-aki orders his platoon to scout the surrounding area. His platoon sighs when they find nothing of the unusual. Ta-aki the commands his platoon to head to the beach near Po-mohtrek, the stone city of duplications.

One of Ta-aki’s men, Vomahiki, reports to him, “Nothing so far sir. If you don’t mind Ta-aki, sir. May we head back? There has been no change in the wahi, sir.”
Ta-aki looks at Vomahiki, “Vomahiki, Where do any of the toa often appear?”
Vomahiki responds quietly, “The beach, sir.”

Ta-aki replies to him, “Then we will check the beach, if we find nothing, we’ll head back home-realm.”

Vomahiki gladly shouts back to his compatriots, “WE ONLY HAVE THE BEACH LEFT!” Ta-aki’s men shout for joy, finally their job would be finished soon. Ta-aki leads his men towards the western border of po-wahi-metru. As they travel towards the beach, Ta-aki notices several tracks of rahi. The platoon nears the beach, they see several dead rahi strewn about the ground. Their mechanical bodies tossed and torn apart. Ta-aki looks around and sees a metal pod. It has markings on it, which read, “Dekama-Toa-of-Sounds”
Ta-aki snorts quietly, “Well in karzahni’s time” He looks around for the toa, but only sees his tracks. Ta-aki’s platoon looks at the torn bodies of the rahi, almost scared. Vamahiki exclaims, “Mata Nui! Who did this!”

Ta-aki looks at him, “I think Dekama did.” He points the rest towards the metal pod, naming the toa, “Dekama.” They cry in gladness, weep in joy, and remorse in happiness. Ta-aki gets his platoon in working order, then leads them, following the toa’s steps.
The platoon follows Ta-aki, he leads them towards Po-mohtrek. Once they arrive Ta-aki orders his men to survey the surroundings as he and Vomahiki survey the city.

“Vomahiki, what do you see?” Ta-aki asks, “What do you perceive?”

Vomahiki looks around him, “What used to be home…and a place of siege.”

Ta-aki looks at him, “Then what is that well, where spilled water is?”

Vomahiki looks at the well seeing the spilled water, he asks, “Doesn’t this mean…”

Ta-aki laughs and calls his platoon together, “Our toa friend is on this city, look for him and greet him, welcome him to Iden Nui.” The platoon splits up looking for their toa, Dekama.
A young, vo-matoran looks down several dark alleys. His name is Kravo, he is part of Ta-aki’s platoon. Kravo is looking for his toa-hero, Dekama. He walks down an alley, when a roporak, jumps from behind. Kravo jumps back and readies his spear. Kravo backs up against a dead-end. He thinks to himself, “Well can’t go backwards anymore…Forwards we go!”

Kravo charges the roporak, when it sprays it webs on him. Kravo trips over and is paralyzed by the roporak’s rhotuka. He yells and screams for help, only his screams were returned with the shrills of the roporak. The roporak circles him looking for any dangerous movement, after it was happy it crawled onto the walls and blends into the wall. He screams and yells. He calls for help, but it is not returned. Kravo could hear the scrapes on the wall from the roporak’s movement, it is watching him. Kravo returns to his screaming, till he hears a sound of footsteps, from behind him. Though behind him is the wall, who could be over there? Kravo thinks to himself, “That sounds like a long stride, it can’t be a matoran, must be a rahi. Brakas! No one will be here to save me!”

Kravo stops screaming, when hear hears the sound stop suddenly. As if it leapt through the air. A shadow of a tall matoran figure appears on the ground. It lands next to him and says, “Little-one. Why are you tied up, bet it was some nasty rahi.”

The roporak leaps onto the strange figure and tries to attack him. The tall figure unsheathes his broadsword and cuts through the roporak, slicing it in half. Strange sounds vibrate the alley-way. The figure releases Kravo from his webby prison. Kravo tries to get up, but fails. The tall figure sees he is paralyzed and picks him up, “Young one…is you village always so empty?”

Kravo replies, “No it was destroyed. All live at the Forge now. Are you a toa-hero?”

The stranger replies, “I am called Dekama, Toa of Sounds (Sonics.)”

Kravo shouts in excitement, “My friends search for you as we speak, quickly Dekama let’s find them, before more rahi finds them.” The to leave the alley looking for the rest of the platoon.

Dekama runs down the broken road heading left, near the gate entrance. The heavy use of pipes and gears was a little unfamiliar to him, but he could understand it as a form of technology. The whole city seemed like a machine. Pipes leading in and out, gears constantly turning. He wonders if all the cities here are like this. One big broken machine, groaning and straining itself. He uses his mask power to produce a low soundwave, the soundwave bounced off the walls and other rahi. He used this as echolocation.

Dekama runs down a road to the left ,then the right, also followed by another right. The pale colors of the city did not bring him a smile. Dekama looks back on his passenger, Kravo, who fell asleep rather quickly. After reaching the gate, Dekama uses his mask power to sense for other life-forms, rahi and two unknowns. Dekama carefully rests his new-found friend and hides him in a bush. After he is finished he runs towards the two unknowns.

Well, The lengths will vary as well, so this might be the longest or one of the shortest moving on out. :smiley: Or there might be shorter ones. Who knows?

2 Likes

Hey guys welcome to the third part. Keep in mind my grammar is not the best (or my spelling) Anyways I hope you like it. just reminding you that this is a hobby, so there may be a point where I haven’t updated the story for a while, but don’t be discouraged I love this idea and will keep on working on it, till it has a good ending. I’m sorry if it’s to short, but i felt its length doesn’t matter as much.:smiley:

Back in the Forge, Bo-calix organizes several groups of matorans in building the wall. They prepare twelve gates, for the twelve elements that dwell there. Several bo-matorans weave ropes used to build the different bridges. Other le-matorans work with the ta-matorans in forging spears for their warriors. The ga-matorans work on deepening the canals surrounding the Forge, with the onu-matorans. The po-matorans work on the concrete used for the wall, as the fa-matorans work on the metal outer layers. The de-matorans, vo-matorans, and ko matorans work on the actual wall, laying its bricks. The fe-matorans and su-matorans help by gathering the materials. Bo-calix watches and organizes the workload.

The old turaga spits at their work, “Fools…” he walks towards the non-working matoran. He says to them, “Are you fools?”

The non-working matoran all say, “no.”

He looks at the and smile, “Then don’t be slowthinking like Bo-calix, It’s past-late for his plan. Follow me and be Hagah!” The old turaga heads towards the broken colosseum.

The matoran look at each other and shrug, they follow the turaga into the colosseum. A large gathering of rioting matoran roar in the broken colosseum. They call, “Way-finder! Way-finder! Way-finder!” The turaga basks in the glory. The matoran, who just walk in, say to each other, “Is this really the worst decision?”

One of the weakest of them walks forwards. He is a su-matoran, he looks at the crowd and his friends behind him. He breathes in a deep breath, the pressure of the rioting matorans is intense. He breathes out, yelling “You Slowthinkers! Wrong-quarreling, Duty-quarreling Brakas! What good will division do us! Are you able to fight both Bo-calix and the Makuta? What dermis shell weather do you bring us? Destruction? Death? The Deaths of our brothers this will bring us! ONLY DEATH!”

The broken colosseum drops silent, the rioting crowd breaks their cheer. The turaga looks at this su-matoran, “Who.in.Karzhni.are.you?”

The su-matoran looks at the old turaga, now dubbed ‘Way-finder’. He scoffs at ‘Way-finder’, saying, “I am the open-eyed su-matoran, Tobduk. Only a lone, small matoran.”
Way-finder grimaces at Tobduk, “Only late-knowing fool like you would remain here to scoff at the truth!” Way-finder breaks into a roar. Tobduk only looks at him, holding his ground. Way-finder circles Tobduk, “If you stay on this path, those friends of yours will be your nightmares!’

Tobduk looks at his friends, who were convinced by the riot to join Way-finder. The riot surrounds Tobduk, shouting at him. He ignores their insults and attempts to walk away. The riot pushes him into the center of the crowd. They start beating him, kicking him in his abdomen. After the turaga calls them off, saying it would be a waste to kill him now, he directs them into a tunnel. Tobduk lies motionless, he barely breathes.

Bo-calix hears of rumors of a assembly in the Broken Colosseum. He heads off in that direction, asking any spare matoran to come with him. They pass the market streets as the reach the Broken Colosseum. Bo-calix is the first to enter seeing Tobduk on the ground beaten. He calls for medics and a few medical matoran rush to see him. The medical officials sigh in relief, “Sir, it looks like he’ll make it, only a few bruises to his organs and his body-structure is cracked, but we can patch him up.”

Bo-calix sighs in relief, thinking, “Thank Mata Nui.” He sees the tunnels and wonders if it was always there. Bo-calix send two platoons into the tunnel, but telling them to stay safe.

As always I hope you enjoy it :smile:

2 Likes

Ta-aki and Vomahiki walk back to the gate. They wait there for a bit, until Ta-aki sees the footprints on the ground, he follows them and finds Kravo hidden in a bush. Kravo joking speaks, “I didn’t think I’d see you so soon. Did you meet Dekama the toa?”

Ta-aki jumps back, “The toa? Where is he?” Kravo points the direction he last saw him go off in. Ta-aki orders Vomahiki to stay with Kravo, and leaves for Dekama. Ta-aki runs down the broken street following the toa’s large strided footprints. As Ta-aki runs down the road, he sees a graffiti of the Broken Colosseum. The words it speaks almost mean nothing to him. Though the concrete wall has seen better days. Ta-aki runs down the road leaving the graffiti, and following Dekama’s steps. Ta-aki quickened his pace, breaking into a sprint. He dashed through the streets, looking for Dekama. He turns right onto a market street, in front of him is Dekama, who is fighting two visorak.

Dekama fends off the two visorak, he is protecting two of Ta-aki’s soldiers. Dekama cuts one in half and the other strikes at him, scraping his grey armor. Dekama turns to face the other visorak, his presence only seemed to grow louder. Dekama takes his shield and bashes the visorak, crushing it into a wall. The wall cracks. Dekama sees Ta-aki, “Another little-one,”

Ta-aki looks at Dekama, “Toa.” He goes to one of his platoon members and starts carrying him to the gate. Dekama does the same. They meet up with Vomahiki and Kravo. They wait for the six other matoran, but they do not show up. The remaining platoon heads back to the forge. The group passes by a gate to the onu-wahi-metru tunnels. Dekama sees them and asks why they’re not in use. Ta-aki says, “That’s because their filled with mutated rahi.”

Dekama looks at him, “In that case we should block off certain tunnels, in preparation for the reclaiming of Onu-wahi-metru.” He eyes the tunnel and continues with the others. They come close to a canal. It is separating them from ga-wahi-metru.

They continue to walk beside heading inwards of the Island, heading towards the Forge. Ta-aki notices a horde of mutated rahi behind them. He commands the group to start running. They run as hard as the can, struggling to keep up with the toa Dekama, who was carrying two of Ta-aki’s platoon.
Dekama reaches the Canal first, he judges the distance of it and decides not to jump. Ta-aki reaches him he hands Dekam the bridge, which Dekama sets up rather quickly. Vomahiki, who is carrying Kravo, is the first to run over the bridge. Dekama hand Ta-aki one of his platoon members and Ta-aki runs to the Forge on the bridge. Dekama runs across the bridge and sets the matoran, he’s carrying, down. Dekama then destroys the bridge.

This is part IV, sorry it took so long to get out. :cry:
Gratefully I am a two parts ahead of y’all (I’m writing the sixth part right now.) Being two parts ahead helps relieve stress of writing this for you guys. :smiley:
My good friend has also gone over the first part (correcting it to be grammatically correct and make some sense.) :relieved: So hopefully I’ll release the next part soon. Hope you enjoy it!! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Bo-calix receives word that Ta-aki’s group arrived, but only a small portion. Bo-calix also hears they retrieved a toa. Bo-calix runs to his friend. Ta-aki sees his friend running through the market streets. Ta-aki runs towards his friend, after setting his platoon member down. The two friends hug, then Ta-aki tells Bo-calix, “We have a toa. Isn’t that what you said we need.”

Bo-calix looks at Ta-ali, “That’s exactly what we need.” Bo-calix runs to the toa. His face screamed joy. He runs to the toa, out of breath from all the previous running. Dekama calmly walks towards the running matoran. Once there in range Bo-calix stops, “TOA_HERO”

Dekama covers his audio receptors, “YOUR TOO LOUD!” Bo-calix quiets down. Dekama asks Bo-calix, sarcastically, “Now that we’re death, what do you want?”

Bo-calix asks the toa-hero, “Will you protect us toa-hero, and defeat the makuta here? He rules this land.”

Dekama looks around, “Doesn’t seem that way, here.” He looks at the busy streets and markets. He surveys the matoran around him and the walls being put up. He says, “It seems as if you’re putting up defences for an assault?”

Bo-calix answers him, “Yes, there has been an increase in rahi movement and more mutated rahi have appeared. We expect them to make their move soon.” He mentions how they have survived based on the protodermis they mined and the limited supply of it. He also mention on the platoons exploring the tunnel entrance.

Dekama asks if he can see it. Bo-calix leads the way, hesitantly. They reach the broke colosseum, the walk there was rather long and maze-like. They enter to see two broken platoons struggling to get out of the tunnel. A Visorak Hunter exits the tunnel. Its massive body and eight legs made it malevolent and frightening. Dekama meets his first mutated rahi head on. He swings with his sword aiming to tear it apart. But its metallic body withstood the blows, not letting the sword cut through. The mutated visorak responded kindly, knocking Dekama flat on his face. It was giant, Dekama barely reached its knee. Dekama was 1.8 bios tall. He had never seen something so big. It’s spider-like body was quick and dangerous. It strikes Dekama fast and hard, barely letting him stand. Dekama starts to get angry. He focuses his elemental energy in a sphere. He releases the sphere and the energy of sonics fills the stadium. The pulsing vibrations of the elemental energy shook the broken colosseum. The Visorak Hunter falls over, its eyes are reddened from the sound. The matoran behind him, almost past out even with protection on their ears. Dekama falls to the ground, all his elemental energy is gone. He lies their unconscious of his victory.

The most able platoon of matoran check the dead visorak, its organs had ruptured. The matoran gathered its parts, using the legs to create spears and sparths, and its armor into shields. After they took what was useful from the Visorak Hunter, they scrapped the rest into the forges’ fire.

Dekama wakes up in a matoran’s house, it was Ta-aki’s. He looks around to see if anyone is there, no one. Dekama tries to get up, he’s unables to, the force of his elemental powers caused him much recoil. He rather surprised to be alive at all. Dekama tries to yell, but he found his mouth unable of producing sound. Ta-aki walks into his house seeing Dekama awake in the bed.

Sorry that the stories are coming out slower than I thought. I will continue anyways. :sweat_smile: Hope you enjoy the story. Feel free to ask any questions. The story is about half-way…well what I’m planning on writing anyways and yes this is part 5. :smiley:

2 Likes

Bo-calix has a quarter of his men stop working on their defensive wall, it was 50% done. He turns and orders them to build a gate at the tunnel in the colosseum. They get right to it. Bo-calix walks to the medical facility nearby to check on Tobduk. Tobduk was sitting in his hospital bed, reading reports on the nearby horde of Hydruka. He plots several defence points on his hypothetical map. Bo-calix waves to him. Tobduk greets him, putting the map down. Bo-calix asks him if he is preparing for a rahi attack. Tobduk laughs, “No, I’m just planning for hypothetical moves…”

“That’s what I expect from my secret hagah.” Bo-calix says, “So…What’s our situation?”
Tobduk’s smile fades, “If all goes well, they’ll pass us, but there is a chance depending on what rahi it is…”

Bo-calix thanks him and leaves the room. He calls for several Hagah, the guardians of the Forge, to prepare for a rahi attack. They gather their gear, equipping their armor and brandishing their spears. Few of them had sparths, a battle axe similar to a spear, and fewer had swords.

Tobduk asks a nurse to help him around, the matoran does. They walk to the nearest window. Tobduk rattles on about the rahi patterns, causing the nurse to laugh. He explains that their current behavior seems unprecedented, never recorded. The nurse asks Tobduk why he’s so interested in rahi. He replies, smiling, “I’ve always wanted to explain, the ‘why’…but I would have to say that rahi are the most complex beings other than us…wouldn’t you want to learn about the graceful proto drakes or the tame ussal?”

The nurse nods. Tobduk continues with his rant.
Bo-calix and his hagah walk onto the walls, they built. They watch as a herd of hydruka cover the horizon in dust. They were running, running from something. The guard readies themselves, watching for the worst. The cloud of dust gets bigger as it gets closer. The hagah could now make out a stalker hydruka behind the horde of hydruka. The hydruka seem to snap at the stalker hydruka, as if that was causing the fright. The two armies near each other, the standing hagah and the chasing hydruka. When it all comes to a stop. The hydruka stop right before they hit the water canal. The hagah let out a sigh, the canals they built saved them. The hydruka separate as the stalker hydruka walks forwards. A being could be made out sitting on the stalker.

The being stands up, shouting, “Hey…Dekama! Are there!!!’
Dekama was in Ta-aki’s house, when he heard the yell. Bo-calix calls out to the strange being, “Yes he’s here, but who are you?”
The being smiles, “I’m Manu, toa of stone…can you tell Dekama I found some friends, but I need some cleansed kanohi.”
Bo-calix drops his mouth in awe. “Another Toa?”, he thinks. Dekama climbs on top of the wall and sees Manu, he asks Bo-calix, whispering for his throat did not fully recover, “What did he want?”

Bo-calix mutters, “Cleansed…kanohi…” Dekama smiles.
Tobduk finishes his rant, then obtrusively apologizes. Tobduk tries to stand, but he fails. The nurse helps him up. Tobduk looks to the edge of the city, towards the hydruka. He can barely see the shine of metal standing on a stalker hydruka. Its heavy frame and four legs were massive. The stalker hydrukas’s twin scorpion tail was hidden behind its large body. It is afraid. Tobduk gasps at the sight of what seems like a toa standing on top of it.

“That Stalker hydruka…it seems afraid…” the nurse speaks, trying to get a better look.

“I would agree with that…its tail is hidden behind its frame.” Tobduk grins. He pulls himself higher, hoping to get a better view. The railing by the hospital window was never quite useful, until now. Tobduk laughs, “Nurse…I think my friends down there have everything covered…to me it looks like we have nothing to worry about.”
The nurse smiles. She helps him back to his room. The nurse asks him, “I never heard your name, what is it?”
Tobduk smiles, “It’s Tobduk, but my friends also call me ‘Tobya’. It’s really up to you.” Tobduk rests on his bed, falling asleep.

“Alright…I’ll see you later…Tobya.” The nurse smiles and leaves. She walks down the blank hallway, thinking over what she just heard.
It was at this time where the ‘Chronicler’ made himself known. He passes by the nurse, grinning. His name was Rodemakoki and he hates when people shorten it. Rodemakoki walks into Tobduk’s room. He shouts, “Wake up, Bone-head!”

So…I hit a bit of a road block…finals are coming up (Fun) and I have a common app essay due soon. The seventh and last part will hopefully come out soon, but I haven’t given’t up on this story. (Just a little hiatus from writer’s block.) I will finish it, but if any of you have suggestions I would love to read them. I hope you enjoy! :sweat_smile:
(For those who don’t know. I plan on creating a RP to essentially allow those who enjoy this world explore it. The players would be given one task, such as reclaiming a region…and the entire RP would be the journey of that task, hopefully I wouldn’t need to do too much to it (Such as adding characters and villains.) I would love for it to be essentially be run by the players while, I join in every now and then. Though that’s just an Idea right now) What do you think?

1 Like

Rodemakoki stares at Tobduk, he glances around to see if there was anyone else. No one. He walks over to Tobduk’s bed, yells, “I know you can’t sleep through my yelling, Tobya!”

Tobduk rolls over, “Alright, alright…what do you want, Rodeki?”

Rodemakoki glares at him, “Do Not call me Rodeki, Tobya…and The second toa arrived. The plan is going through.”

Tobduk’s eyes widen, “You mean? That plan? I thought we wouldn’t see it happen.”

Rodemakoki chuckles, “Yeah, same here.”

Tobduk yawns, “Are the Mangaia chosen yet?” leaning closer to get a cup of water. He quickly gulps it down.

Rodemakoki sighs, he sits down, “They are still in the process of choosing willing matoran, hagah, and other mangaia.” He cracks his knuckles and stretches his arms, “This is going to be a long war…”
Tobduk nods.

Bo-calix calls forth a small platoon of the available matoran. He begins talking, “All of you are volunteers, if you aren’t…I don’t care…You are now part of this platoon and will be sent on missions to recover our lost lands. The Toa will do the same, but they will explore and conquer the region opposite of you. Do not expect them to help you. They are here to defeat the makuta, Gardax. He is the darkness of this land, and we are the light. LET US SHINE TO EVERY INCH OF IDEN NUI!”

Ta-aki steps forwards, “All of are under my protection and guidance. If you seperate from the platoon for any reason I can assure you that I’ll send you into the dirt to stay there…but Bo-calix doesn’t want any of you ‘missing’ so I’ll make an exception for this platoon. Just follow my orders I’m too tired to deal with a fresh platoon.” Ta-aki lead them to get their gear. They go to the edge of the forge.

Dekama thinks about the plan, that Ta-aki told him before leaving. He walks around the town with Manu. Manu is excited to see the different food stalls and the matorans kindness.

Manu walks around, he thinks little of how he got here. Instead he focuses his attention on the cuisine of the forge. He walks around talking to all the matoran he meets. He watches the storekeepers bargain with their customers. He watches the matoran live their life, bargaining, trading, helping each other, and having conversations. He felt like an alien in this busy street. Manu stops, and breathes in the air. He listlessly walks without care.

Bo-calix walks into the arena, there were already a few matoran building a gate for the tunnel. Ice-cold shocks went down his spine, whatever created that hole should stay there. Bo-calix sighs. He calls several workers from the near finished wall to the hole to finish patching things up.

He wanders throughout the forge. It felt cramped. The streets were filled with small, messy tents, some were stores and others were homes. The Forge was covered in starving matoran and weak from that hunger. Every able body was either in the military or working the wall. Everyone in the forge felt homeless, the air’s stench was similar to a rotting rahi, from the lack of utilities the forge could offer. Bo-calix silently whispers to himself. He hopes that the Toa and the Platoon will accomplish their task, reclaiming their home.

The Journey will begin.

1 Like