Building Metru Nui in Minecraft! Re-Doing never

Alright so:
we stopped building Metru Nui for two reasons:

1. we lost interest, thanks to school and making things for the channel.
  2. the city was poorly planned out and having the city on a normal MC world was problematic.(my bad)

SO, if you’re all still interested in doing this-
We’d have to start over on a flat world.
We’d need to spend a lot of time planning out the size of the island and the buildings.
We’d also need at least 10 people who’re competent builders following the plan.

So if everyone still wants to build Metru Nui(which I’d be down for in like… 3 weeks) we could.

I should also note
if and when we re-do the map, we’ll have to decide if we build it to scale(which would be HUGE) or size it down to make building it easier.

1 Like

Rip metru nui

3 Likes

@Risebell
Summer should give mostly everyone time to work on it, just a matter of getting this project out there. For starters changing the title to reflect that the project has returned or updating the first post.

I’d like to join again, having worked on the previous version.

I think building it to scale, or at least a similar size to the last version, would probably be better as it would be difficult to make a smaller version than the last version we tried that is also practical (e.g. you could go into houses or travel through the tubes)

3 Likes

whelp im out

5 Likes

Snow time for jokes slime
:wink:

4 Likes

@Risebell
So, is this happening?

1 Like

Not sure. Depends on if everyone wants to.

1 Like

ye make it happen

1 Like

I dunno what you’re waiting for mang. I haven’t seen anyone who’s like “brah dont do it dis be boooooooorin”

2 Likes

I’m up for it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Alright guys.
I’ll get the realm up and start planning out the city soon as I get home from vacation.
@Garnira you in?
(I need to move this topic out of the lounge…)
Edit- not sure if we’re doing this on Beef’s server or not.

2 Likes

I can’t help but I always liked to see the progress from the outside.

4 Likes

it would be best to do that, but beefs server needs money and he doesn’t have any.

I wanna be in

2 Likes

I can’t guarantee anyone a spot on ‘the build crew’
Nothing is set in stone yet.

You know it. :wink:

2 Likes

Well, I can help if you want

2 Likes

This again!

If I had minecraft, I’d be obliged to help you, lord Rise, but for now, the most I can do is give advice via Skype or the Boards.

1 Like

Stop calling me lord Rise

5 Likes

Hey @Risebell if you want I can help you, when you’re available.